Joseph Maynor

What are Examples of Stage Turquoise People

111 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why don’t you give us an example of who you think is Turquoise instead of hyper-judging externally so much.  Pony up something original for once.  You worry about you.  Shine that hyper judging apparatus on what you can provide to us as examples of Turquoise.   

Because I don't really know any turquoise. It's hard because there are hardly any examples. The data is sparse and so are the examples. Teachers who adopt the integral map may or may not be at turquoise. They will all be at 2nd tier.

source: cook-greuter.com 

Just now, White said:

Because I don't really know any turquoise. It's hard because there are hardly any examples. The data is sparse and so are the examples. Teachers who adopt the integral map may or may not be at turquoise. They will all be at 2nd tier.

See?  You’re a hyper-judgmental little Stage Green know it all.  I saw that from the very moment you started posting 3 days ago.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

See?  You’re a hyper-judgmental little Stage Green know it all.  I saw that from the very moment you started posting 3 days ago.

I'm just protecting the forum from and the people interested in development from being corrupted. You need to realise people are coming here for answers. 

2 minutes ago, White said:

I'm just protecting the forum from and the people interested in development from being corrupted. You need to realise people are coming here for answers. 

Yeah, so give us an original answer smart guy.  Oh yeah, you don’t have any.  You’re just stroking your own Stage Green Ego.  You have no original insights.  It’s just all hearsay with you, and heresay ain’t gonna cut it.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Adyshanti is higher than green. I know that much.. lol. 

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah, so give us an original answer smart guy.  Oh yeah, you don’t have any.  You’re just stroking your own Stage Green Ego.  You have no original insights.  It’s just all hearsay with you, and heresay ain’t gonna cut it.  

This is anger at... nothing! :) absolutely nothing. This is which say you're at blue because of:

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

See?  You’re a hyper-judgmental little Stage Green know it all. 

This

Judging and not realizing you are doing it

Do you want to win? More power to you if that is why you are here? To call everyone green and dominate them? Is that a red subopersonality acting? Yellow can choose their behaviour to match appropriate contexts.  But here you're just punking people. If you think this place is green then talk green to them.

You can talk green right? You must be able to because you said you have developed it. So why are you not acting appropriate to the context here and talking with people where they are at? That's what yellow does. 

Edited by White

This thread is kind of like telling a transgender woman she is not a real woman. 

I am sorry, but you Turquoise people thinking you are Turquoise, you are really not. You are just Stage Green at most. 

And everyone can tell. 

7 minutes ago, White said:

This is anger at... nothing! :) absolutely nothing. This is which say you're at blue because of:

This

Judging and not realizing you are doing it

Do you want to win? More power to you if that is why you are here? To call everyone green and dominate them? Is that a red subopersonality acting? Yellow can choose their behaviour to match appropriate contexts.  But here you're just punking people. If you think this place is green then talk green to them.

You can talk green right? You must be able to because you said you have developed it. So why are you not acting appropriate to the context here and talking with people where they are at? That's what yellow does. 

It’s Sigmund Freud here folks!  Give this guy a cigar, wet end first.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Gimme some examples of Turquoise — stop screwing up my thread.  I need some examples.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, SFRL said:

I am sorry, but you Turquoise people thinking you are Turquoise, you are really not. You are just Stage Green at most. 

And everyone can tell. 

Joseph is blue. I guarantee it. You have to be able to talk green before you can transcend it. Joseph shows no signs of understanding green other than spiral dynamics and his interpeation of it. He's not even aware that the observer (himself) is shaping the observed. Joseph is just regurgitating spiral dynamics fluff. 

Joe Rogan and George Carlin are yellow and Ghandi and adyashanti are turquoise xD

Clueless 

1 minute ago, White said:

Joseph is blue. I guarantee it. You have to be able to talk green before you can transcend it. Joseph shows no signs of understanding green other than spiral dynamics and his interpeation of it. He's not even aware that the observer (himself) is shaping the observed. Joseph is just regurgitating spiral dynamics fluff. 

Joe Rogan and George Carlin are yellow and Ghandi and adyashanti are turquoise xD

Clueless 

Either post some Stage Turquoise people or get outta here.  You are screwing up my thread.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Either post some Stage Turquoise people or get outta here.  You are screwing up my thread.

Look at the black and white way He view this. There's no room for seeing it in different ways 

Because he can't.

[] BACK ON TRACK []

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I think Rupert Spira is turquoise. And JP Spears is in transition to turquoise as I see it. One foot still in yellow though. 

If dead people count I would say Abraham Lincoln and Churchill were turquoise! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

6 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

I think Rupert Spira is turquoise. And JP Spears is in transition to turquoise as I see it. One foot still in yellow though. 

If dead people count I would say Abraham Lincoln and Churchill were turquoise! 

This is what happens when people make their own spiral dynamics up. Turquoise didn't emerge until the 70s. xD

Clueless