How to be wise

Communicating with deities

11 posts in this topic

I’ve done quite a lot of research on communicating with deities, but found no tangible information. Can somebody give me a link to a book or videos which talks about the method of communicating with deities. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 hours ago, Arman said:

ya ever heard of prayer? 

Funny, the thing is most people don't believe in prayer. I've tried myself many times and it's just standing there, there is never a response. God is afk. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Communicating with deities doesn't mean you will have an English communication with them, you will exchange information in the form of feelings, sensations and metaphysical qualities. If you want to communicate with deities by means of language, then get into lucid dreaming, and you will speak to a whole range of deities in English. If you want something more genuine, the spiritual practice of bhakti yoga and devotion is committed to the practice of communicating with a higher deity.

12 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Can somebody give me a link to a book or videos which talks about the method of communicating with deities. 

Invoke the Goddess: Visualizations of Hindu, Greek and Egyptian Deities

by Kala Trobe

https://www.amazon.in/Invoke-Goddess-Visualizations-Egyptian-Deities/dp/1567184316

Invoke the Gods: Exploring the Power of Male Archetypes 

by Kala Trobe

https://www.amazon.in/Invoke-Gods-Exploring-Power-Archetypes/dp/0738700967/

Kala Trobe is a priestess and esoteric whose interests encompass many ancient traditions and mythologies. She's based in London, but has travled widely—studying, writing, and lecturing.

If you want to talk to deities, you have to evolve in consciousness. 

Stop feeding the EGO and discover yourself. 

Go shaman. Try out journeying, discover power animals, guides and ultimately you can maybe get to dieties in the same way.

Why do you want to communicate with dieties?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@Prabhaker wow the prices for these books are simply unbelievable! ?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie