phoenix666

minor Kriya breakthrough !

18 posts in this topic

a sudden realization during concentration practice. I always worry because I want to do everything right. I value efficiency, my mindset is heavily influenced by christian ora et labora. hard work will pay off. that's how I grew up, that's how I lived life, school, university and sports. I believe I have to earn results. that's what my parents and grandparents taught me. 

we don't get anything for free.

is it really that way?

or is it an extremely crippling, limiting believe? 

do I have to meditate like crazy for 10-20-30 years to embody enlightenment, oneness, love and compassion? truth is, I really don't know.

I just realized: whatever I do -working hard, striving or slacking off and relaxing, letting things flow- that's what is supposed to happen. it's right, it's perfect. why? because it's all one. in the end, it's one and the same. inside is outside. it's all two faces of the same coin.

that's when I felt my 'self' vanishing and expanding. my sense of self started merging with something I could describe as an empty field of awareness. it was all open, wide, calm, peaceful and empty. 

I hope this can motivate and inspire on or the other here <3 I know it's hard, it's painful, annoying, boring. sometimes it seems so, so meaningless. but then one of those moments hits you. it's worth it. just do it. :x

Edited by phoenix666
typo

whatever arises, love that

Glad to hear you've had something like that happen! Did the feeling go away as soon as you were done with the contemplation?

This is not a minor breakthrough, this is actually very beautiful! You doing it real good and you have definitely found a way that is effective for you! 

Cosmic love <3

If this space takes you over you don’t have to do ANYTHING and still get EVERYTHING. The less we do the more we get. Feel compassion for your family and grandparents grandparents. 

Edited by cirkussmile

@phoenix666 what is your purpose for doing Kriya yoga?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

13 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

Glad to hear you've had something like that happen! Did the feeling go away as soon as you were done with the contemplation?

thank you :$ yes, it was like a back and forth: my mind kept interfering with explanations and intellectualization. something Leo mentions quite often, I reckon it must be really hard for him, like tenfold. it's already very strong in me.. something like 'oh, now this is wonderful. it's heaven.. -but how can I explain this? I have to share it! maybe it can motivate someone. how could I put it into words' that usually drags me out of such states..9_9  it must be really hard for Leo, as he constructed his life purpose around this.. 

I generally struggle to bring my awareness from meditation/yoga into daily life. I keep forgetting. it's really challenging for me..

10 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Trust this and see how deeply it takes you!

I'll try! I'm ready to dive deep <3 

1 hour ago, cirkussmile said:

This is not a minor breakthrough, this is actually very beautiful! You doing it real good and you have definitely found a way that is effective for you! 

Cosmic love <3

If this space takes you over you don’t have to do ANYTHING and still get EVERYTHING. The less we do the more we get. Feel compassion for your family and grandparents grandparents. 

thank you so much for your kind words:$

that's very challenging for me, the not doing anything. so hard to unwire that pattern. 

the less we do the more we get. I have to keep that in mind.. 

yes, I'm not judging them. I know they did everything from a place of benevolence. they wanted all the best for me. they grew up like that as well and never questioned anything. maybe they didn't suffer enough to start questioning and investigating new paths. I hope it was like that. I love them. I am thankful they did everything they could to teach me all they know about life. but there is value in becoming aware of where all my contra productive patterns come from. it also helps me to understand from where they come from. life gets more complex, but also more interesting when watched from infinite perspectives <3

9 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@phoenix666 what is your purpose for doing Kriya yoga?

hmm. union. connection to source, infinite intelligence. embodiment of oneness/enlightenment. connecting with unconditional love. I would like to sincerely speak, act and move from a place of love and compassion. 

all that I'd say ..

@phoenix666 just to give you a heads up, you won’t be seeing any of those things till many many years of sincere hard work.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

53 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@phoenix666 just to give you a heads up, you won’t be seeing any of those things till many many years of sincere hard work.

hahaha a heads up? sounds more like a 'I cut your wings to bring you back to earth' :oxD but yeah, maybe my vision is too far away. maybe I expect too much... 

update on today's Kriya. a little insight illuminated me during concentration.

I could peak through some clouds: we're already there, I'm already. I could sense that there is nowhere to go, we are already one. I'm just not aware of that. I could sense something in the way: the self. 'me' - just me being a thing, the perspective from which I look and interact in life is clouding my awareness of oneness 

the awakening is not a process of construction, of adding things. it's the opposite. it's a deconstruction project. it's subtracting layer by layer, belief by belief. it's like slowly stripping a flower from all it's petals (that's why it hurts sometimes but feels liberating and lighter afterwards) until there is nothing left but the quintessence - a white sheet, empty and open for anything

thanks from the deepest place in my heart, as always, @Nahm

8 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

hmm. union. connection to source, infinite intelligence. embodiment of oneness/enlightenment. connecting with unconditional love. I would like to sincerely speak, act and move from a place of love and compassion. 

all that I'd say ..

7 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

Well, I think that's a beautiful answer and a wonderful vision. I don't know how anyone might know how long it will take you to realize those ambitions, but for me, words of love and encouragement would help me to maintain my drive more than questioning my goals and telling me how distant their realization is.   :)

35 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

Well, I think that's a beautiful answer and a wonderful vision. I don't know how anyone might know how long it will take you to realize those ambitions, but for me, words of love and encouragement would help me to maintain my drive more than questioning my goals and telling me how distant their realization is.   :)

thank you so much for this:x your words just boosted my vision. we're all here to elevate and help each other. 

and what you think, you become. a strong vision is everything. what is yours? and your purpose for doing Kriya? 

In my vision, I see myself realizing that I embody pure love. Loving myself, loving everyone and everything on the planet. Treating all of it with tender, genuine compassion and kindness. "We're All in This Together" is one of my favorite phrases.  

The teacher at my retreat said something that stuck with me. "Awakening is always an accident. Meditation just makes us a little more accident-prone." That's one of the reasons why I meditate, self inquire, introspect on psychedelics, and all of the other modalities that I use to remain on the path. 

Even if it takes me years and years to get there, I'm happy feeling each step toward it.   :)

9 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

The teacher at my retreat said something that stuck with me. "Awakening is always an accident. Meditation just makes us a little more accident-prone." That's one of the reasons why I meditate, self inquire, introspect on psychedelics, and all of the other modalities that I use to remain on the path. 

OMG I love this one too. Awakening is always an accident. Meditation just makes us a little more accident-prone. I can't remember where I got it from. maybe Leo mentioned in a video? but it stuck with me as well. it's like increasing the probability to get struck by a lightning by going on a mountaintop, waving a metal stick.

I've also just read in Sadghuru's book yesterday: we can consciously increase our awareness until a certain point. we can open our chakras with yoga, meditation and all that. but the final step is out of our hand. enlightenment/access to the 7th chakra is not in our hands anymore. that we can't decide for ourselves. what a coincidence o.O xD

9 hours ago, PsiloPutty said:

In my vision, I see myself realizing that I embody pure love. Loving myself, loving everyone and everything on the planet. Treating all of it with tender, genuine compassion and kindness. "We're All in This Together" is one of my favorite phrases.

that's beautiful. this just made me smile. thanks for sharing <3

we are, we're even here for the same thing <3