Paul5480

Question

38 posts in this topic

@Ether First you’d find that skin is an organ, the largest one, and that it is interdependent (inescapably relative & finite) on every other organ. Then you might google “What are these organs made of?”...you might read about molecules, cells. Then you might google “what are cells made of?”....

But ego does not like rabbit holes. It would prefer you don’t look into things. It likes primitive impulse like sex drive. It like’s to hold a device which is a vehicle to it’s own undermining, and actual freedom, and use the device to satisfy it’s sexual impulses. Not judging though. More power to ya. You are aware though, that the ego says there’s no ego. No? The devil says it’s not the devil, God says it’s not God, you say you’re not Leo, but there is nonduality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ether First you’d find that skin is an organ, the largest one, and that it is interdependent (inescapably relative & finite) on every other organ. Then you might google “What are these organs made of?”...you might read about molecules, cells. Then you might google “what are cells made of?”....

But ego does not like rabbit holes. It would prefer you don’t look into things. It likes primitive impulse like sex drive. It like’s to hold a device which is a vehicle to it’s own undermining, and actual freedom, and use the device to satisfy it’s sexual impulses. Not judging though. More power to ya. You are aware though, that the ego says there’s no ego. No? The devil says it’s not the devil, God says it’s not God, you say you’re not Leo, but there is nonduality. 

I didnt say I had no ego. I said I had a little ego. Its not strong or impulsive, more chill-like.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have no choice of not-existing. Not existing is impossible. So you're shit out of luck. That's immortality.

Good and bad are just your opinions, which are irrelevant.

You're going to exist forever. So get used to it. Or don't. Doesn't matter.

What about deep anesthesia when even very experienced and conscious meditators who are normally witnessing deep sleep, but report no awareness/consciousness during anesthesia?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Well I am sorry to hear that, I really am. Godspeed though. ❤️

Whats there to be sorry about? I like my life lol

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Well I am sorry to hear that, I really am. Godspeed though. ❤️

Why so sorry?

Is it that bad to have even a little ego?!

Then how would you feel about me with the hugest ego you could find around here, hah?

14 hours ago, Paul5480 said:

If reality is infinite and non dual as Leo teaches, that means there are infinite realities where you are experiencing bliss, and infinite realities where you are experiencing hell, simultaneously. "You" being consciousness or god. Is this a fair trade off? Infinite hell for infinite heaven? From my understanding, it is not?. Id rathet not exist than be expericing hell 24/7. So the fact that reality exists is a scary and frightening thing rather than a good thing? ?Or am I missing something. Please share your insights. Namaste

That is not nondual...in your conceptionalizing of what you heard, you are now imagining infinite variations of duality.  Also, it is still revolving around a "you" that is experiencing these infinite variations.  There is no "me" in nonduality.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

@Ether No worries.  I am sorry because I hear the skill and creativity on the other side of that “chill” ego, without it. I don’t see it as chill at all, I see it as the very blockage. Chill, to me, sounds like neutral, paralyzed, lethargic  - instead there could be passion, inspiration, & motivation. A chill ego can go the distance, the whole life, perfectly sustained by absence of inspection. Better to have an abhorrent ego which causes such problems in one’s life that it is scrutinized and revealed. 

18 minutes ago, sarapr said:

Then how would you feel about me with the hugest ego you could find around here, hah?

Congrats. 

@Nahm My ego used to be like that.

What I mean, is that im present enough that its not a problem.

Im meditating daily that I dont ever hear it.

Where is it?

:ph34r:

You can’t see or hear it because it doesn’t exist, yet at the same time it prevents you from using your own finger to google what your own finger is. 

lmao "I barely have an ego and looks like yours is triggered leo" where do these ppl come from xD

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't matter what you want or think.

Infinity is happening. It's the only thing happening. Here it is.

You can either be conscious of it or not.

You have no choice of not-existing. Not existing is impossible. So you're shit out of luck. That's immortality.

Good and bad are just your opinions, which are irrelevant.

You're going to exist forever. So get used to it. Or don't. Doesn't matter.

Saying you’re gonna exist forever is a thought-story Leo.  Existential Truth doesn’t speak.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

:x

Someone turned on your ego? xD 

24 minutes ago, Ether said:

Someone turned on your ego? xD 

I never said I didn’t have an Ego.  We all have an Ego friend.  The difference between you and me is I embrace and embody my Ego whereas you aren’t even fully aware of yours — and clearly you demonize Ego at least outwardly.  Don’t demonize Ego my Stage Green friend.  That’s a dumb Stage Green trap.  Moralist Stage Green wants to demonize Ego and call it the Devil.  That’s so Stage Green.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I never said I didn’t have an Ego.  We all have an Ego friend.  The difference between you and me is I embrace and embody my Ego whereas you aren’t even fully aware of yours — and clearly you demonize Ego at least outwardly.  Don’t demonize Ego my Stage Green friend.  That’s a dumb Stage Green trap.

Damn bro, a lot of assumptions about me xD 

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Damn bro, a lot of assumptions about me xD 

I’ve been on here for a long time and have had my eye on you.  I watch everybody here.  How do you think I grow so fast?  I see every mistake being made.

Edited by Joseph Maynor