Paul5480

Question

38 posts in this topic

If reality is infinite and non dual as Leo teaches, that means there are infinite realities where you are experiencing bliss, and infinite realities where you are experiencing hell, simultaneously. "You" being consciousness or god. Is this a fair trade off? Infinite hell for infinite heaven? From my understanding, it is not?. Id rathet not exist than be expericing hell 24/7. So the fact that reality exists is a scary and frightening thing rather than a good thing? ?Or am I missing something. Please share your insights. Namaste

It doesn't matter what you want or think.

Infinity is happening. It's the only thing happening. Here it is.

You can either be conscious of it or not.

You have no choice of not-existing. Not existing is impossible. So you're shit out of luck. That's immortality.

Good and bad are just your opinions, which are irrelevant.

You're going to exist forever. So get used to it. Or don't. Doesn't matter.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

exist as forms? i would love to exist as infinite forms simultaneously or no form. I might be deluded bc my whole goal with enlightenment was becoming conscious formless and staying as nothing after this body dies. 

fuck words.

6 hours ago, Paul5480 said:

If reality is infinite and non dual as Leo teaches, that means there are infinite realities where you are experiencing bliss, and infinite realities where you are experiencing hell, simultaneously. "You" being consciousness or god. Is this a fair trade off? Infinite hell for infinite heaven? From my understanding, it is not?. Id rathet not exist than be expericing hell 24/7. So the fact that reality exists is a scary and frightening thing rather than a good thing? ?Or am I missing something. Please share your insights. Namaste

It does actually sound scary if you think of it that way.

Infinity, no boundaries, every possible reality that there could be, god knows what realities he could create

By that definition heaven and hell also exist, and a place where there's never ending suffering also exists  

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I love your comments ? And videos.

A hell with eternal suffering?

Could it really be possible..? I guess in eternity anything could happen, including that you get out of the "eternal" hell.

It is just imagination for me and nothing more but if you say reality is infinite then it would mean that there could be reality that never ending suffering could be the case but also another reality with never ending joy and if those were the rules defining those realities then nothing outside the rules could ever happen meaning you would be suffering there for eternity.

At least that's what's reasonable to think it implys if you say reality is infinite.  

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura  How does one get used to infinite suffering. How does one attain peace of mind and happiness knowing that infinite suffering in inevitable?

6 hours ago, Vipassana said:

@Leo Gura 

exist as forms? i would love to exist as infinite forms simultaneously or no form. I might be deluded bc my whole goal with enlightenment was becoming conscious formless and staying as nothing after this body dies. 

Form is formlessness, formlessness is form.

Everything is one. It all exists eternally as oneness.

You body is not other than oneness.

Oneness + a body = twoness, which is a false duality. Erase every duality you hold until only oneness remains.

1 hour ago, Paul5480 said:

@Leo Gura  How does one get used to infinite suffering. How does one attain peace of mind and happiness knowing that infinite suffering in inevitable?

Surrender that ego and all of its desires, judgments, and fears.

Peace of mind is the default condition after ego-death.

We dont know if its infinite.

Even if we search the whole universe and its infinite, how can we know it is?

@Ether Stop speaking of things you have clearly not experienced. You are spreading misinformation of this forum.

Avoid speculating until you've had some direct experiences of what is being talked about.

Practice some humility.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Ether Stop speaking of things you have clearly not experienced. You are spreading misinformation of this forum.

Avoid speculating until you've had some direct experiences of what is being talked about.

Practice some humility.

I have suffered intense suffering, I know what humility is.

I have never experienced infinity. I dont know if its true or not.

But you have neither. You never went to every "universe". You have only stayed on this earth. Imagination is not experience.

If you have proof, prove me wrong

Edited by Ether
a

@Ether You are still being epistemically arrogant.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Ether You are still being epistemically arrogant.

Nope. I barely have an ego.

Seems like yours is being triggered, mr. Leo.

@NahmA man asks for evidence and the one with "knowledge" tries to insult. Not evidence for me. Nothing against Leo but prove your shit, bro.

I aint falling on the bandwaggon. I actually think for myself.

@Ether I understand my man.  But just because you are insulted does not mean someone insulted you.  Btw...who is insulted?  And how could someone prove nonduality to you?   Maybe take 10 minutes and google for yourself. Start by looking at your own finger. Then start googling what it actually is. I know you’re real busy though. It’s just a suggestion. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

@NahmA man asks for evidence and the one with "knowledge" tries to insult. Not evidence for me. Nothing against Leo but prove your shit, bro.

I aint falling on the bandwaggon. I actually think for myself.

you are right to do so .
But still , maybe the only way to know it , is like he said , having a direct experience...
And even then...

There's one scientist , tom campbell , that had numerous experiences in non duality... and he is clearly not convinced about the infinite aspect of consciousness.
For him , it only appears infinite for our small human minds.
I don't know what to think about that right now... I have no way to buy psychedelics here in france (it's illegal) .

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ether Yeah but notice how you ain’t googlin.

Girls, I be goggle-ing xD