Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradoxisabichoflive

Lower chacras

2 posts in this topic

Hello. Is it common that on some sort of level of soul development you are calm about anything and not knowing anything because you know everything so thats why you are calm about anything? I mean that you are passenger knowing that your life is just this ethernal replication of as i call it ‘harmony code’ that is colapsing all ‘undevine artificial structures of realities’ by just being - i feel like my life is like a brief or blinking - automated by this perfect code. I feel no emotion and no energy beside my top of the head? Is anyone know how ‘chacras’ energy works. Is my crown chacra overactive? Should i develop other, will this help on my journey because im now observer sensing reality and energy within and any interaction from this enegetic posision feels out of place... if anyone experienced could share his knowledge about it then i would be glad.

When one moves with focussed attention (6th chakra) on the lower first 5 chakras, then reality is challenging. Is an eternal growth, ups and downs, challenges, depression and bliss. Just forcing by thought to impose into yourself a state of being, will make you feel maybe at ease and peace, but no growth and is boring. One will feel the routine and the automated life without excitement.