NoSelfSelf

Im weak..

14 posts in this topic

Im weak what does one do to become strong is it fake it till you make it deal?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

No, you focus on that meditation, that will give your strenght back. I said FOCUS, not do.

So far i have found taking on the challenge directly instead of avoiding it is really useful. It's something you work consciously to improve.

@Spiral like a nice guy,beta male ??@Ether what do you mean :)?@BjarkeT That would be great if i get positive experience but usually its not that good 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

I’m not perfect in this area, but a big thing for me in killing the “little boy” was working through fears.

You could say that being a man is inversely proportional to fear. That’s the root cause of all this weak, nice guy, beta type behavior. 

So what are you afraid of? 

@aurum when i use my mind many fears come when i shut it down there is no fear :D but then there is no need for doing...

It's you.

Now fight.

So, firstly see if it is what you really want to do instead of becoming like a super mega beta who just admires alphas and tries to be one despite not actually enjoying that role at least to that extreme. Next thing, you just have a bunch of "issues" you need to acknowledge if you truly are weak, this is only the normal self-development progress which has its own unique order of development to a degree for everyone.

To be strong you need to be flexible.

To talk little is natural: Fierce winds do not blow all morning; a downpour of rain does not last the day. Who does this? Heaven and earth.

But these are exaggerated, forced effects, and that is why they cannot be sustained. If heaven and earth cannot sustain a forced action, how much less is man able to do?

NoFap and working out helps, building muscle more precisely. As for girls don’t idealise them. Try to always be a authentic as possible. 

14 hours ago, aurum said:

@NoSelfSelf

I’m not perfect in this area, but a big thing for me in killing the “little boy” was working through fears.

You could say that being a man is inversely proportional to fear. That’s the root cause of all this weak, nice guy, beta type behavior. 

So what are you afraid of? 

I Double it. Exactly this. Just learn to embrace the fear and act despite it and you'll grow enormously from that. That's huge

23 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Im weak

Accept it, become relaxed, that will be the beginning of your transformation. More you are discontented with yourself, more weak you will become. Learn to live in a relaxed way. Walk in relaxed way, eat in a relaxed way, talk in a relaxed way. Learn the knack of meditation.

@Shroomdoctor ive seen recommendation for this book everywhere and avoided it how funny that book desribes me to a t its so powerful its what i knew but couldnt verbalise it my whole system of doing things is based on that what a mindfuck because i worked on myself so much i could see it all and can see it when its happening now its go well with non duality because now i dont know how to behave im forced to be authentic thanks alot :)@YaNanNallari never wanted to be alpha because of nice guy syndrom who sees it as a bad thing i wanted to be opposite the goody @Spiral good advice im working out should do no fap also@Hello from Russia i thought im bad person so anything i did wouldnt satisy because i need approval of others to work...@Prabhaker exactly that with no approval seeking best way to live imo :)

It's you.

Now fight.