Star Net

Challenge 2

16 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

Challenge 2 : Stop debating, let the results talk.

not debating about anything ( unless it is very important ), Because most of the debates that We are doing are not useful, and will not end well, it is wasting of time, energy and some times if not most of the times it makes Us feel angry, miserable and maybe sad because the other participant in the debate is so stupid or He/She just want to disagree with Us without any proofs,

in the other hand almost no one can deny the results.

The challenge will be from 02:00 GMT Saturday, June 23, 2018   To   02:00 GMT Saturday, June 30, 2018.

Feel free to add any suggestions to the topic.

-  Warnning : We are not providing any health advice or medical advice, We are not responsible for Any effects that these challenges may create, We tried these challenges before and It was ok for Us, When You take any of the informations here You will be fully responsible about Yourself and about everything, You can consult doctors or specialized people about the challenges before doing Them.-

Feel free to report anything improper or incorrect to the forum managers,
The owner and the moderators of the forum can delete and remove anything that seems improper or incorrect,

Warning : These challenges are not for Pregnant women or sick people, So if You are a pregnant or sick do not do the challenges, please ...

9 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

The challenge is only about stop debating?? 

I think that's just the main topic. We are just giving suggestions related to "Stop Debating" and then we vote :)

At least that's my understanding lol

5 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

I think that's just the main topic. We are just giving suggestions related to "Stop Debating" and then we vote :)

At least that's my understanding lol

Ohh okay! I think he is the one who will start a topic then we can suggest also, for a conversation or for a topic to discuss?? Or to talk about should not lead to debate... 

Edited by John Iverson

Hi @egoeimai  @zoey101  @John Iverson

We are in Summer, Dawn and Sunset appear perfectly nice,

What do You think We can add to the challenge ?

I am thinking about adding relaxing and Watching Dawn and sunset everyday alone in nature ( at least outside the building ), and observing the beauty of everything, While drinking a cold fresh healthy juice and being in the moment because this moment can be the last moment We will ever live, the duration of it will be as You comfortable with ( 15 minutes, 20 minutes .....etc),

I think it will be a refresh and recovery for the day,

What do You think ? any suggestions ?

No voting this time, it takes a long time ...

My suggestion is sitting do nothing , wherever spot you want,that is not make you go far away the important is the sitting do nothing.. whatever happens i think it is worth the share.. it could have a breakthrough! Haha just sinply doing nothing.. we don't know.. atleast we also learn doing it..

@Star Net I`m definitely in. i love to watch the sunset in general

Edited by Everyday

Sorry, I can not complete this with You, I will leave the forum for at least two months or maybe forever,

Thanks everyone for everything,

Best wishes for Everyone,

Bye,

2 hours ago, Star Net said:

Sorry, I can not complete this with You, I will leave the forum for at least two months or maybe forever,

Bye,

Why?

8 hours ago, Star Net said:

Bye,

Well that took an unexpected turn ?

@now is forever

16 hours ago, Star Net said:

Bye,

Yeah maybe so, I wish him well regardless ?

@now is forever strange. 

I just found it odd half way through the topic he up and left. Nevermind, I'm sure he's fine and he will have his own reasons ??

@now is forever Yeah fair enough, I can't partake in this one sorry, the suns going down very late where I live at the moment and I'm in bed by then, I get to very early so go to bed early. 

I can do it during the day though? 

@now is forever  I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but I generally don't debate with anyone online or in real life. I find partaking in mindless debates to be extremely egotistical and I'm just not interested in doing it ? we all life from our own perspectives and obviously people's opinions are going to be different from their perspective so I respect that, even if I do feel strongly about something, I use that as a tool to reflect within me. 

I will do that :)