Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Powerful Video about Modern Technology and how its Destroying our Human Connection

4 posts in this topic

Thank you, I am actually in the process of syphoning out my last addictive tendencies to turn on my laptop or phone or eat when I feel uncomfortable emotions :) I decided that every time I feel uncomfortable, I will go outside in the sun and lie down in the grass and do a simple body scan or simply just be. Sometimes I go in my room and start meditating for a while, allowing the feelings to pass in their own time. Other times, I may play my violin or say affirmations. Just anything that makes me feel more One.

I guess you see it all the time to, these patterns that play out again and again until the focus changes.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Good video.

Reminds me of that In Shadow animation that was posted on here recently. Sometimes its good to remind yourself of the fearful ways the ego manifests itself in society and in you.

I love how it ends with asking you to subscribe to their Facebook and Instagram channel though. :D 

Edited by DoubleYou

@DoubleYou Good call, most people think the ego is only manifest within them but what they do not see that ego also manifests in all reality as a whole as the universe is ultimately your own projection. I witnessed this directly several times when i wanted to do something of a heart/soul calling and had blocked the mind out so the ego had no way to interfere and instead it showed up through my friends, and family and everyone else that was still heavily ego-oriented all trying to stop me from going to make it seem like maybe something bad will happen if everyone's telling me the same thing and create false illusions of fear in fear that the love i find will end its presence.

B R E A T H E