Arkandeus

control

22 posts in this topic

one question

I realize I honestly like control, I like to be in control

I see no excitement in losing control and surrendering, no joy

I haven't even begun to be in control and to explore what control actually is and I should give it up?

maybe one day when I honestly explored what control is and had my fun with it I'll be tired of it and Id want to surrender

but that day is not now,not even close

I want more control

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

maybe it's about realizing we've never had control 

sometimes I get that weird, tingling sensation.. it's like I can look through the deception and I see: control is an illusion

then I get captivated again, cling to the illusion and fear losing control (the one I've probably never had in the first place) 

I know how scary it is to let that go...but it turns into heaven, I'm sure you'll see <3

whatever arises, love that

Not only do you think that you have control, but you also think that you have control over control itself so that you can give it up.
You're silly.

Control and letting go are a manifestation of something. Think of them like two directions of an axis. Positive and negative numbers that are connected by the virtue of sitting on the same number line.
In order to explore that axis you need to experience both.

You can also go about it in a different way. Pursue maximum, 100% control and see yourself go back full circle into having no control at all. Do that enough times and you will awaken to the axis.

Good luck.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

haven't even begun to be in control and to explore what control actually is and I should give it up?

Control is fear. 

And what would be the motive behind giving control up? 

If the motive is influenced by fear then that implies control. 

Edited by Faceless

You can't beat control by controlling. Flat out nonsense.

Just curious, why do you want to control?

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Mikael89 Nice!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I actually feel the same. I love to control and feel controlled by something, like life is more machine like, and you can predict it scientifically like a force, it is quite interesting like that, you can be practical at times, but often fall into materialism. Every attempt at control is feeding the loop of self pleasure, seeing yourself as the doer of your experience more, as you associate change with preference and alignment, but in the end it turns out to be a rancid open scar, that needs to be fed and integrated before the parasites kick in and they start to control you, sorry to mention them. They love control, over you because it is the pleasure you seek that is their food, in whatever form you present it, it may give them more capability to survive. So lack of control is the greatest form of control, cause you have no lights to initiate the daisy chain of recognition and responsibility in an incorrect environment. You have no control whatsoever, and thus full control, I can't even hold it, but that is what I use when I can, and then energy comes from control into a more open unattended posture, internally converging around a single point of light that eats up every bit of control and turns it into wisdom and equanimity, while emitting a radiant light or force of love of recycled mental excesses alchemically transformed into live self knowing essence (consciousness).

@Arkandeus you already have surrendered control. You need to also surrender the illusion of control. You never had control to begin with

Controlling people is like controlling the weather.

10 minutes ago, Ether said:

Controlling people is like controlling the weather.

Lol xD

yeah, that doesn't work too well.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

Lol xD

yeah, that doesn't work too well.

Thats an original quote, you got to pay me to use it.

Copyrighted (TM).

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Thats an original quote, you got to pay me to use it.

Copyrighted (TM).

Hehe... u funny.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

7 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Hehe... u funny.

Thats what they say

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Thats what they say

:)

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 6/21/2018 at 4:07 AM, Arkandeus said:

one question

I realize I honestly like control, I like to be in control

I see no excitement in losing control and surrendering, no joy

I haven't even begun to be in control and to explore what control actually is and I should give it up?

maybe one day when I honestly explored what control is and had my fun with it I'll be tired of it and Id want to surrender

but that day is not now,not even close

I want more control

This is refreshingly sincere. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 6/22/2018 at 7:00 PM, Torkys said:

You can't beat control by controlling. Flat out nonsense.

Just curious, why do you want to control?

its fun, its comfortable, it lets me realize all my desires at the pace that I want, it lets me shut out experiences or feelings that feel bad.

im not looking to beat control, I realize this was an idea put into me by the spiritual community

perhaps there was some interest, and after a bunch of heavy psychedelic trips where control was completely out of the window I came to really see the value of control, and how grateful and how fun it is to be in control seriously, its heaven

it was never a goal of mine in my life to lose control except when I consciously meditate, I surrender, but not even fully, I meditate and I surrender because it feels good, so its still me checking the experience and controlling, if a meditation were to turn sour id stop it

see I will never acknowledge suffering or fear, there is no value in those emotions, I absolutely hate them, the only lesson in these emotions is the ability to stay as far away from them as possible or to control them as best as possible

I follow my joy and my good feelings, these are the emotions I wouldnt mind surrendering to

if it feels good I'll allow myself to lose control in it, so I guess I am ready to surrender,but only to what feels divine, and control is absolutely needed to ward off surrendering to bullshit, pain and carrots on a stick

so im not gonna aim to lose absolutely all control going through darkness and pain just because there might be a carrot on a stick at the end of the road dangled by spiritual guru's

control will allow my surrendering to the Right moments, the Right feelings

so in the end even my surrendering is controlled, and thats how I like it

control and surrendering go hand in hand

Edited by Arkandeus

@Arkandeus I agree with you in that there's a way to gather control -- without having to let it go. Letting go is necessary at times, but there's also an alternative way of a more healthy way of gaining control.

What is that? it's kindness.

If a person who years for power wants to lead, then at least lead with concern for others' well being. If a person wants control of their life, then control it to better yourself as a person. If you're greedy, use that money to donate to charities. If you're gluttonous, find a way to eat delicious healthy food. If you're full of wrath, then stand up for other's safety in the face of danger. If you're envious, then use that to envy your ideal self to become him.

I don't believe that we ever lose our internal desires. We just find more healthier ways of dealing with them so it can be satisfied without something done wrong. 

Not to say that letting go of control and accepting things aren't important too, but so is this. What matters is balance, and that balance can be found in you.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

9 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

@Arkandeus I agree with you in that there's a way to gather control -- without having to let it go. Letting go is necessary at times, but there's also an alternative way of a more healthy way of gaining control.

What is that? it's kindness.

If a person who years for power wants to lead, then at least lead with concern for others' well being. If a person wants control of their life, then control it to better yourself as a person. If you're greedy, use that money to donate to charities. If you're gluttonous, find a way to eat delicious healthy food. If you're full of wrath, then stand up for other's safety in the face of danger. If you're envious, then use that to envy your ideal self to become him.

I don't believe that we ever lose our internal desires. We just find more healthier ways of dealing with them so it can be satisfied without something done wrong. 

Not to say that letting go of control and accepting things aren't important too, but so is this. What matters is balance, and that balance can be found in you.

quite indeed I agree fully, I was just about to post about it

if I could id snap my finger and id turn this earth and every single living being on it into heaven, the earth becomes a limitless heaven, everyone becomes happy,free,divine and have all their desires realized in complete synchronicity with each other

even if its for a "good purpose" im not afraid to say I would love to control this entire planet and everyone on it

to some degree at least to control the emotional atomsphere, and the only reason its not happening is because I do not seem to have the power to do it, thats how much I like control, I cant say if this sort of control is good or evil, I think its both really

may you surrender to the right moments!:)

Edited by Arkandeus

@Arkandeus Why wouldn't there be value in basking in fear and resistance?

Until you are fully enlightened, Truth =/= Bliss. Until then, your ignorance is veiled from you by the very things you are refusing to experience. 

Feel free to follow your bliss. Ultimately, that will go full circle and you will seek to face resistance because that will make you experience bliss deeper and more often when you realize how not surrendering makes you suffer more, not less. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

28 minutes ago, Torkys said:

@Arkandeus Why wouldn't there be value in basking in fear and resistance?

Until you are fully enlightened, Truth =/= Bliss. Until then, your ignorance is veiled from you by the very things you are refusing to experience. 

Feel free to follow your bliss. Ultimately, that will go full circle and you will seek to face resistance because that will make you experience bliss deeper and more often when you realize how not surrendering makes you suffer more, not less. 

I agree, I had been in a negave spiral, looking at what I don't have, seeking control to obtain it

this morning I went to the toilet and I had an experience equivalent to going on the toilet while being on ayahuasca

it was a real purging in a spiritual sense, and I realized the momentum that I was carrying.

I realized I'd rather look at what I have and go with the flow of the abundance of what is, of what is present

so that I may carry positive momentum and more love

I live anew

"Love shall be your compass to God"

I really dig this one!