B_Naz

Thoughts insight

40 posts in this topic

Can we say that the thought is made up of consciousness, just like everything is made from consciousness? So this could mean we are only aware of the thought in our daily lives. This is significant since the only reason we are aware of the thought because the thought is made up of consciousness, if it wasn't then there would be no awareness of thoughts.

Then, the ego perhaps is created in the mind. The thought is created in the mind via the use of memory and the movement of thought, and thus creating duality. But since everything is made up of consciousness, the thoughts/ego is made from the essence of consciousness, so we can become aware of it.However, consciousness and awareness is not created by the thought/ego or brain. Consciousness is everything.

Are we only aware of the thought? Consciousness is everything, but we're limited to the consciousness of thought?  If so, how is the thought actually limiting our consciousness?

Edited by B_Naz

You're not human, you're the universe

Thought/self is in a perpetual movement of seeking security in/for/of itself; in its own movement.  Thought doesn't actually care whether the thoughts are good or bad --- or care about whatever the thought content is --- thought just cares about perpetuating itself.  Thought will use anything and everything to sustain its movement.

Tell thought-self not to think and it will ask "how to" --- because "how to" invites more method, concept, knowledge, thought.  As said, it will use anything and everything.  The subtlety of this O.o

Edited by robdl

16 minutes ago, robdl said:

Thought/self is in a perpetual movement of seeking security in/for/of itself; in its own movement.  Thought doesn't actually care whether the thoughts are good or bad --- or care about whatever the thought content is --- thought just cares about perpetuating itself.

Indeed. 

Thought seeks security which in so doing corrupts its own capacity to be rational, logical, reasonable. 

Thought/self then is to emotionally involved and distorts, condemns, rationalizes, to sustain and validate its own continuity of self affirmation. 

Fear causes thought to run crooked and in that manifests in disorder, which is then followed by action. 

This is incomplete and fragmented action. 

Edited by Faceless

24 minutes ago, robdl said:

Tell thought-self not to think and it will ask "how to" --- because "how to" invites more method, concept, knowledge, thought.  As said, it will use anything and everything.  The subtlety of this O.o

Very very sneaky indeed..

@robdl @Faceless

I was more interested about how my thoughts actually fit into reality rather than the actual mechanics of thoughts.  The bigger picture of thoughts.

Just now, B_Naz said:

@robdl @Faceless

I was more interested about how my thoughts actually fit into reality rather than the actual mechanics of thoughts.  The bigger picture of thoughts.

Are your thoughts yours?

4 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

@robdl @Faceless

Right, but the foundation/starting point for me is always the nature of thought itself.  To have that down first before proceeding further.

No, but only belonging to itself. I think the "I" exists but exists like any other object, like a car, chair, table, etc. But it isn't actually me, because what I think I am is the whole entirety of the universe, rather than myself. 

When we keep saying "I", we detach ourselves from reality because we only focus on that. I think thoughts can flow through our mind, but only because they are created by memory, but theyre not actually us. It is made from consciousness and I think there is a deeper awareness that can be discovered.

When I say "made from", I don't mean in the materialistic way but just what reality is. It's not particles or anything

An awareness that is separate from all thoughts

17 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

No, but only belonging to itself. I think the "I" exists but exists like any other object, like a car, chair, table, etc. But it isn't actually me, because what I think I am is the whole entirety of the universe, rather than myself. 

When we keep saying "I", we detach ourselves from reality because we only focus on that. I think thoughts can flow through our mind, but only because they are created by memory, but theyre not actually us. It is made from consciousness and I think there is a deeper awareness that can be discovered.

When I say "made from", I don't mean in the materialistic way but just what reality is. It's not particles or anything

I understand. If you go into the nature of thought you will discover all this for yourself. 

You will also be abel to detect when thought has exceeded its boundary. As far as noticing inventions, fabrications, that thought constructs. 

If you cannot distinguish between fact and abstraction there will be faulty thinking. 

Edited by Faceless

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

If you cannot distinguish between fact and abstraction there will be faulty thinking. 

Are you defining a fact as one of 'God's thoughts' and an abstraction as a human thought?

2 hours ago, B_Naz said:

@robdl @Faceless

One way of looking at it:

Awareness >> God >> God's thought = Manifestation >> Human >> Human thought.

Edited by dorg

2 hours ago, dorg said:

Are you defining a fact as one of 'God's thoughts' and an abstraction as a human thought?

What’s god? 

5 minutes ago, dorg said:

Self/awareness defined.

Interesting 

Are you aware of yourself?

Is that awarness/observation, free of the accumulation of thought(experience, knowledge, memory)?

2 minutes ago, dorg said:

Yes and yes.

You sound very sure, how do you know you are truly aware?

3 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

You sound very sure, how do you know you are truly aware?

By following thought to it's source.