Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSomeBody

sadhguru online course

18 posts in this topic

someone here tried this? does it worth the money?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

@TheSomeBody you will do better looking at Leo’s booklist.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Rebec what is your goal with sadhguru ‘s online course?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Isn't there a great differents between a booklist and a course? I was just curious about your opinion.

I don't have a goal (anymore). I don't do booklists or courses. Just hopping along and life will give me everthing I need ???

@Rebec bad strategy. 

On 20.6.2018 at 10:29 PM, How to be wise said:

@TheSomeBody you will do better looking at Leo’s booklist.

have to taken the course?

@TheSomeBody if you mean the life purpose course, I’m still doing it. It takes a few months to work through the whole thing.

@How to be wise

23 hours ago, How to be wise said:

bad strategy. 

??? why? That's a bold judgement.

There comes a point, when have been reading, watching and participating in so much 'self help' stuff, that you realise there is only life, only now, only nothingness or everthingness. This is it. (<~ read; hours and hours of daily of meditation to realise this)

That doesn't mean there's no room for inspiration or life purpose, quite the contrary (it's a strange loop ???), I experience lots of room for creativity, work and inspiration from 'self help' stuff like Byron Katie ?, Leo's videos or any other courses. But another book or course doesn't make a differents in my life anymore. It's like a patch of the elephant and not the whole animal. But I am still curious what's your opinion on which part of the elephant Sadhguru vs Leo's booklist is more valueble and why?

I hope you find your life purpose soon, best of luck! ?

@Rebec if you don’t know what you want, why even look at sadhguru’s course or anything else. First you must ‘figure out’ what you want from life. Only then can you make the right choice about what to do. A general in a battlefield who has no goal will get his men killed. 

On 22.6.2018 at 4:41 PM, How to be wise said:

@TheSomeBody if you mean the life purpose course, I’m still doing it. It takes a few months to work through the whole thing.

sadhguru online course

@TheSomeBody no I haven’t. I’m pursuing my goal of enlightenment with another technique. 

On 23.6.2018 at 9:20 PM, How to be wise said:

@TheSomeBody no I haven’t. I’m pursuing my goal of enlightenment with another technique. 

what your technique?

I'm also interested with opinions on Sadhguru's courseif anyone has taken them :) Altough there are plenty videos online of meditations guided by Sadghuru which might be also usefull if you don't want to spend money on courses. @TheSomeBody

@TheSomeBody The Work of Byron Katie