MM1988

Why did god allow enlightenment to exist if he wanted to deceive himself?

19 posts in this topic

Why did god put a way to realise himself into reality?

@MM1988 would you put yourself into a never-ending virtual reality world with no backdoor? You might enjoy it for a while, but something inside would grow restless. 

*joking mostly*

Edited by the_end_of_me

You are God, ask yourself. Oh, wait, you are doing that. xD

God didn't allow anything. God is everything.

If you sense that there's a paradox behind that line of reasoning, then you are right.

@MM1988 Why did it put anything anywhere?

Edited by Spiral

2 hours ago, White said:

@MM1988

This makes a lot of sense to me

@White He makes his own assumptions 'just because'. Just because his experience played out the way it did does not mean it can't play out differently for smone else. Also he says one of the main reasons is we need to be here to view/experience the world for god to make sure it doesn't fall apart- even if that were the case how would being enlightened stop that exactly.

@Dogsbestfriend

Ok. But what about this dude here? 40 year Zen master, no messing with this guy, was at stage green before his first enlightenment experience, and stayed in the absolute state for 23 years. 

Even Ken Wilber one of the sharpest non dual researchers we have says there is no such a state. Yet so many people on here are beginner's yet want to believe that abiding in a permanent non dual state is going to save them. Even Ramana Maharshi said abiding in Samadhi doesn't solve anything. Michael James, one of the most knowledgeable scholars on Ramana Maharshi says there is no such a thing as abiding in God head. 

source: cook-greuter.com 

@Dogsbestfriend Yes brad makes assumptions. His assumptions are resonant with many long time non dual practitioners. Why mess around going to the organ grinder when the monkey has already trodden the path for us? You want to have a stab at re-inventing spiral dynamics? Or would you just rather go with it and check out of it makes sense with other more experience People? 

23 minutes ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

Also he says one of the main reasons is we need to be here to view/experience the world for god to make sure it doesn't fall apart- even if that were the case how would being enlightened stop that exactly.

Ever seen a person in the absolute state all the time? THEY have fallen apart. They are dysfunctional and egotistical.  

4 hours ago, White said:

@MM1988

This makes a lot of sense to me

“Spiritual awakening is Bullshit....Now kindly listen while I describe my own, and don’t forgot to buy books I write about it, and to donate as well.” Sidenote...look at all these books I’ve read. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm nah. Is that the vibe your picking up from brad? I'm not feeling that. Especially not from Genpo  

@Nahm ok that's his personal experience. But he's not the only one. Which makes me wonder about the absolute state. Is it really attainable? 

@White The vibe I got is cool dude. Fun to hang with. Probably great convo’s. Video wise, I am wondering if the title is his original title or if someone retitled it. I’ve noticed that done on youtube with Rupert’s. 

The absolute is not “attainable”, it is not-experience or non-experience or without any experience. This here, what you & I are “doing” is experience, but in truth, absolute appearance of experience.    Like a room you can enter, but not with any clothes, or shoes, or tighty whities, or personality, or ego, or a fictitious self at all. Then it turns out there was no room, and it was where you already were.  Can it be embodied, no. The body is not in the room. Let alone a mouth which says words about it. Is it life changing though? Absolutely, but in appearance. In actuality, there’s no life.  (All IMO disclaimer)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@White What do you mean by absolute state? Something like 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough/Nirodha Samapatti, or a state where you are still functioning normally, but lost identification with thoughts/ego?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

5 hours ago, MM1988 said:

Why did god put a way to realise himself into reality?

It's the cosmic game of hide and seek.  Occasionally, after much seeking, one is able to find! 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

You might as well ask,

"Why did the mirage in the desert allow the desert to exist?"

Stop masturbating and go do some self-inquiry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Enlightenment I don't know what the 5meo dmt state is like cuz I haven't done it. But I'm talking about God head, absolute, the same realisation brad is describing in his vid 

@Nahm nice description, but I have to admit it does not resonate with me at this time. I will have to get back to you later after some more investigation