ValiantSalvatore

Spiral Dynamics Test - where can you find them ?

29 posts in this topic

In theory, everyone here in this forum is Yellow-Turquoise. 

On 25.6.2018 at 2:09 AM, brugluiz said:

I have done the test here and I don't I embodied Turquoise traits. I have some Yellow and Turquoise traits in my intelect, but I don't practice them. I have also a high percentage of blue. I'm wondering if it's because I selected some phrases about truth.

spiral-dynamics-test.jpg

This test is so simplistic with obvious and superficial questions.

Is somebody knows a real test?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@ValiantSalvatore You can find tests in your own life. What do you feel you can offer to the world? What are your deepest desires? What is your Vision?

unborn Truth

@ajasatya The post is one year old, I was suprised to see it again. 

I took the LPC, I am working on that, as well as I can currently. Yet, that will take some time. 

Yes, I can find the tests in real life by reading the description, doing the pratices and contemplate the nature of them or the isness of the descriptions and check for biases etc. 

I am not 100% there, yet on what I can offer etc, so I am still exploring there, yet I have good clues thanks to the LP, I have my vision set for sure it can change. 

Desire is a bit more tricky since this term is for me experiantially still rooted in duality, so I look for the most authentic ones and I keep pursing this for now. 

I was curious during that time, since it was around the time Leo released the episodes and I've been listening to this already for a year or so through audiobooks and wilber kept talking about research and tests, there are some valid ones apparently. I don't know how tests are conducted, yet he also says reading the descriptions and seeing it through ones own eyes experientially, is one modality to see this. 

Don Beck has a test in his audiobook version so it's from the author. I can't really tell how valid all of this could be since I did not study psychology or social science to know how sentence based tests work. 

I answered most of the questions to a certain amount of depth, yet it keeps changing and evolving it depends on what I do in my life, so that is what I can say about that. There are obstacles that I want to get rid off etc. 

I can't find the test from the MD or so with a quick google search. For those interested a highly complex upper left quadrant version of this is susan-cook-greuters stages of development, you can find it on leos blog or the paper via google. It's available for free. Also includes third tier. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

On 30. 8. 2019 at 0:44 PM, Codrina said:

@Thomas Lansbergen what if I want to choose two or three answers? 

You can pick the previously linked test, here you have to choose 3 replies you identify with yourself the most in their appropriate hierarchy...

@SaaraSabina the questions there are so obviouse ??‍♂️

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!