sarapr

spiral dynamics question

43 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

There's no source. I just came up with it based off of what I know about spiral dynamics, history, and children. 

@Emerald: 

What's your background?

8 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

@Emerald: 

What's your background?

Education-wise- I have a bachelors in fine art and a bachelors in art education (k-12) with a minor in art history. 

Relative to Spiral Dynamics - I've watched all of Leo's videos about it, and did a little bit of independent research on it. 

Relative to history - I've taken three college level general history courses, two on Western Civ. I was also an Art History minor, so I took six courses on that topic. I'm also interested in history in general, so I often Google the historical context of things I'm interested in, just for laughs and giggles. 

Relative to children - I am a mother of two children (ages 3 and almost 7), and I've worked with kids ages 3-17 ever since I graduated from college. So, my job has in many ways required me to notice developmental stages and what the needs of each stage is, to accommodate them better.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Nice, I have two kids as well (4 and 6 years old, girl and boy). I learn a lot by observing them and our interaction with them.

The most rewarding moments are those when I realize that they learned something when I was simply a good role model. Precious ? (but yes, it get's tough to remain completely independent from any positive or negative feedback, lol...)

I will keep looking for books/references regarding Spiral dynamics and children's development but maybe they need to be written first ? 

Or do you know of any sources @Leo Gura?

Edited by Zweistein