MarkusSweden

When you are enlightened - Do "you" remember "who" "you" once were?

87 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

So you're enlightened and express that by coming to a forum of people trying to find their way and punk them for your enjoyment? 

That’s quite a story.

P.S. Why would you assume learning Enlightenment should be pleasant?  Do you even understand what we’re doing when we seek Enlightenment?  You got all these ‘nice’ teachers who don’t teach you squat.  Teaching Enlightenment is tricky and always will be.  You have to find creative ways of breaking through to people who don’t yet have the ears to hear you.  That’s why although I can teach Enlightenment — I really prefer doing Tier-Two Philosophy where I can teach in a much more scaleable less hostile manner.  Good Enlightenment teachers have battle scars!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I’m trying to help you.  You misunderstand my motive.

It wasnt directed at you dw

It was this

19 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

You claim to be Enlightened, yet spend your time frequently arguing with people on a forum. Maybe you're the deluded one? 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Saumaya

I deleted that.  My error.  It was supposed to be directed at homeboy not you. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Saumaya

I deleted that.  My error.  It was supposed to be directed at homeboy not you. 

No worries. Looking forward to read more about stage turquoise on your journal. It seems I am in stage yellow. I can understand where the earlier stages come from but I dont resonate with them.

There's Only One Truth!

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

No worries. Looking forward to read more about stage turquoise on your journal. It seems I am in stage yellow. I can understand where the earlier stages come from but I dont resonate with them.

You seem like a smart guy.  I resonate with you and your energy.

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

Enlightened people can do mistakes sometimes !!!

Only if you identify with the Ego.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You seem like a smart guy.  I resonate with you and your energy.

You too man. I like the rash approach, I personally wont do it because I dont see myself as a teacher and rather not give too much unsolicited advice. I recently got into spiral dynamics and your content interested me.

There's Only One Truth!

18 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Good Enlightenment teachers have battle scars!

From life or from teaching?

2 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

From life or from teaching?

From teaching.  The blowback.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

You too man. I like the rash approach, I personally wont do it because I dont see myself as a teacher and rather not give too much unsolicited advice. I recently got into spiral dynamics and your content interested me.

I try to help people when I can.  I consider myself more of a Tier-Two Philosopher than an Enlightenment teacher.  Enlightenment is just one element in a much larger Personal Development system.  I’m interested in teaching that bigger picture.  That’s what my writing is about.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I try to help people when I can.  I consider myself more of a Tier-Two Philosopher than an Enlightenment teacher.  Enlightenment is just one element in a much larger Personal Development system.  I’m interested in teaching that bigger picture.

Thats what I am figuring out myself. I have the enlightenment part handled and have acclimated enough to work on other things.

There's Only One Truth!

9 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Enlightened people can do mistakes sometimes !!!

Prabhaker steps in and speaks some liberating stuff that has sanity to it! 

As always. ?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s quite a story.  Get it yet?  You guys don’t yet see the brite-line difference between awareness and thought-stories.  That’s the issue you need to deep-dive.  That’s the key to deep Enlightenment.  Y’all are still caught up in stories.  Deeply Enlightened people are not clinging tightly to thought-stories.  

I’ve had similar experiences remembering past lives myself like Quanty, and I found they’re actually useful to the path of Enlightment — lots of insights whether these are real or not. Sometimes it takes some “stories” to experience to know how to eventually remove it.

Your words in themselves are stories, but I’m sure you won’t disagree with the idea that it could eventually reach the idea of removing them.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s quite a story.

P.S. Why would you assume learning Enlightenment should be pleasant?  Do you even understand what we’re doing when we seek Enlightenment?  You got all these ‘nice’ teachers who don’t teach you squat.  Teaching Enlightenment is tricky and always will be.  You have to find creative ways of breaking through to people who don’t yet have the ears to hear you.  That’s why although I can teach Enlightenment — I really prefer doing Tier-Two Philosophy where I can teach in a much more scaleable less hostile manner.  Good Enlightenment teachers have battle scars!  

I know enlightenment is certainly not pleasant — I’ve pissed off a lot of people myself by directly telling them their own insecurities and flaws, but there’s a point where it’s going too far. There’s a balance between being overly nice and being overly argumentative. 

It’s helpful to be direct if you give new insightful information from a good knowledge of their understanding, but you seem to go around assuming people are too clingy to their own thought stories while barely knowing their scenarios.

I’ve not seen you be vulnerable in admitting your flaws or insecurities here once — I may be wrong though, but I’d be rather suspicious to someone who doesn’t open up like this. Every human being has their flaws or insecurities here — including me.

Teaching is not purely emotional or purely logical. The best ones are both, so please gather some empathy next time.

Thank you for listening.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s quite a story.

That's quite a story!

source: cook-greuter.com 

51 minutes ago, White said:

That's quite a story!

Nice!  You’re getting it.  It’s important to get it.  Keep following that insight.  You’ve located one of the trailheads for Enlightenment.  Now you gotta deep-dive that insight down its rabbit hole.  Now you are know what thought-stories are.  Start to be able to notice them in real life.  Notice how many thought-stories Enlightened people tell.  The other trailhead is you need to discover what awareness is and is not.  Meditation is a great way to start down that rabbit hole. Start a meditation habit asap.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

E05F8448-445F-4ED3-882A-787C17980016.gif

hahahaaha