MarkusSweden

When you are enlightened - Do "you" remember "who" "you" once were?

87 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s because you live in a culture where Reincarnation is part of the collective Conceptual Understanding.

I know many mystics who can tell past of anybody (present life).

I identified myself once with being an ancient Titan of before civilization, the famous Cyclops from Elysium (Carpathian mountains). Then I realized this is the ancestral memory of my lineage. 

Just now, Quanty said:

I identified myself once with being an ancient Titan of before civilization, the famous Cyclops from Elysium (Carpathian mountains). Then I realized this is the ancestral memory of my lineage. 

That’s quite a story.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Things come full circle with deep Enlightenment.  Nobody said anything was trivial — that’s your overhasty judgment of a few words you read.  

Don't be mad :) This is an attitude of reading too much and having little experience. 

4 minutes ago, Quanty said:

Don't be mad :) This is an attitude of reading too much and having little experience. 

That’s quite a story.  Get it yet?  You guys don’t yet see the brite-line difference between awareness and thought-stories.  That’s the issue you need to deep-dive.  That’s the key to deep Enlightenment.  Y’all are still caught up in stories.  Deeply Enlightened people are not clinging tightly to thought-stories.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s quite a story.  Get it yet?  You guys don’t yet see the brite-line difference between awareness and thought-stories.  That’s the issue that you need to deep-dive.

Do you have more arguable opinions? Or everything applies only to your experience and your lenses? 

5 minutes ago, Quanty said:

Do you have more arguable opinions? Or everything applies only to your experience and your lenses? 

Opinions are part of the Conceptual Truth Paradigm.  I don’t accept your premise.  I see it because I’ve gone through it and come out the other end of it.  It’s like asking an adult why he thinks a child is naive.  The adult sees the child through more evolved eyes.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Opinions are part of the Conceptual Truth Paradigm.  I don’t accept your premise.

Go and meditate then, cause you are focusing only on logic & concepts without experience. 

7 minutes ago, Quanty said:

Go and meditate then, cause you are focusing only on logic & concepts without experience. 

You’re way out of your league dude.  It’s funny that you make so many overhasty judgments.  You’re a judgment machine.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You’re out of your league dude.

You claim to be Enlightened, yet spend your time frequently arguing with people on a forum. Maybe you're the deluded one? 

And again, another thread Leo has to lock out cause of all your fighting to be right and feeding your Egos. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

Joseph Maynor. 

You worry too much. 

17 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s quite a story.  Get it yet?  You guys don’t yet see the brite-line difference between awareness and thought-stories.  That’s the issue you need to deep-dive.  That’s the key to deep Enlightenment.  Y’all are still caught up in stories.  Deeply Enlightened people are not clinging tightly to thought-stories.  

This is very deep. Amazing pointer. You have to know something to write that. 

Cosmic love

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You’re way out of your league dude.  It’s funny that you make so many overhasty judgments.  You’re a judgment machine.  

You are judging people for making judgments. something something to do with your shadow. be careful 

3 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

You are judging people for making judgments. something something to do with your shadow. be careful 

That’s quite a story.  You guys still don’t get it yet.  It’s like trying to teach something to someone who doesn’t yet have the ears to hear it.  I want you to get it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That’s quite a story.  You guys don’t get it yet.  It’s like trying to teach something to someone who doesn’t have ears to hear it yet.

Your signature is a rant againt the forum ?

1 minute ago, cirkussmile said:

Your signature is a rant againt the forum ?

You get it!

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You get it!

So you're enlightened and express that by coming to a forum of people trying to find their way and punk them for your enjoyment? 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You get it!

Cosmic love 

2 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

It still amazes me that people question other peoples enlightenment while saying they are not enlightened themselves.

It doesn’t seem logic ?

Getting Enlightenment teaching is not for the faint of heart.

Edited by Joseph Maynor