Shakazulu

Khundalini hands

20 posts in this topic

Ever since I've been practicing Khundalini, I feel this sensation in my finger tips through out the day, the same sensation I feel during the Khundalini, can anyone elaborate on this feeling?

Does it feel like you're becoming doom from fantastic four?

4 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Pernani muahahhahaha, my secret has been revealed 

You better start levitating man, contacting SHIELD agents on yo ass!

11 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Pernani lmao for real though, I'm guessing you've experienced the same 

Yes I have started experiencing it when I did some third eye meditation, in my hands, now I do regular meditation and I experience it through all of my body in the thick of the session, and sometimes i still feel it in my feet throughout the rest of the day, I would say it's just energy flowing through your body, but im no expert ?

@Shakazulu , Could you describe the sensations you are referring to? 

I experienced gentle currents up my spine when practising mindfulness. Would those be the same? The currents were pleasant and quite mild.

Edited by astrokeen

2 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Pernani boy you bout to levitate to mars with ya buzz-light year ass 

It's best when you got a tough toilet session and you summon devine energy to open your anus chakra..

Man I dont know if it's okay to joke around like this in the forum ?

5th chakra is responding.

@Quanty hey, thank you. Correct if I'm wrong, they say I should focus on my lower chakras if I'm developing my higher, if I'm developing my lower I should focus on my higher?

21 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Quanty hey, thank you. Correct if I'm wrong, they say I should focus on my lower chakras if I'm developing my higher, if I'm developing my lower I should focus on my higher?

Focus on the 1st chakra after 4th, thymus/lung & heart being primordial in your attention. Do this and automatically when you tap in your chest, intuition will arise how to open everything, just listen to the sound of the breath without thought, in between of the heart beats there is Gold. 

@Quanty my bad last question, for reference I'm reading englightment through the path of Khundalini by tara springett, is there a different book you recommended for progress?