ChimpBrain

Would you move from a stage blue dominant area?

27 posts in this topic

@brovakhiin hah, same. Looking at Chiang Mai? Loved it there. 

It seems like California just has the most green-oriented stuff in the U.S. if you can swing it. 

Surprised Ed no one has mentioned Boulder or any other Colorado towns. 

Would you move from a stage blue dominant area?

Currently in the most blue area of the world, I will move or die trying

@White Isn't that blue that you are telling him this since he is a higher authority? What are you trying to get out of pointing this out? ( I got triggered, this must mean I am in a certain stage)

Edited by Neptune2020

On 19.6.2018 at 6:40 PM, White said:

@ChimpBrain

In an ideal world I would focus on getting to yellow as soon as humanly possible because you don't know how dangerous green really is. 

Yellow tolerates and integrates the healthy colours on the spiral. Trying to get away from blue as if it's some kind of problem is not a wise move. 

Forget about what others are doing. It's not your job to evolve them. Concentrate on yourself and your own life and be an example rather than trying to decide what others need to be for you. 

sorry just read that - why do you think green is unhealthy? i think all the healthy stuff lies in green, hahaha. green has more than one aspect. green health for example. biological healthy food, healthy nutrition in general, and healthy cooking, alternative energy and waste separation and reduction, yoga, mountain climbing, all sports, if you don’t play them to show off or for the reason of winning. of course you can’t move to yellow without taking some of these aspects into consideration. it’s impossible if you want your body to be healthy.

Edited by now is forever

I see benefit in moving for a change of perspective, especially if its to a higher conscious area. That way you can be presented with new ideas, and a new way of life. I get that it can be challenging and struggle with taking such a leap of faith myself but I did notice that with me the biggest growth spurts came from drastic changes.

If you decide to move you may also notice that there will come a time where you will feel like you need to revist blue. Do that. It's a great way to see how much you grew.

More importantly, I think the move would be good for your daughter as well as this would apply to her as well. I think once you get your ducks in a row you should totally take a leap of faith so to speak. And if it doesn't work out you could always move back.

@d0ornokey why move there? I don’t plan to, but was asking @brovakhiin about it because he mentioned digital nomads, and CM is like the world capital of being a digital nomad. It’s very cheap, modern, friendly, has cool nature, a lot of sweet temples, amazing markets (eg the night markets) - loved visiting.