MM1988

Other Genius-Level Food Ideas like Leos Soup

8 posts in this topic

The idea for the soup is incredible, you just need to shop and prepare once and you can eat it all week, you get all the vegetables, you are filled thanks to the olive oil and it tastes pretty good. Does anybody have simmilar good ideas or recipes on how to prepare healthy food in advance? It can even be cold, no problem it just needs to last for 4-5 days, taste good enough to be eaten every day and be nutritius.

Here is what I tried already:

Preparing Rice + Roasted Vegetables/Meat: Doesnt taste great, has to be reheated, gets kinda gross after day 3

Rice balls with cooked Salmon: REALLY gross and slimy by day 3 just DONT

Salad with raw vegetables : Alright, but not every vegetable works as a salad (broccoli for example), you need to eat a lot of it to be full and it gets boring fast too.

Eating Vegetables + Boiled Eggs cold and raw: Actually the best method so far after the soup, which is sad.

Edited by MM1988

@MM1988 I think the oil was for additional calories, rather than for filling you up. Personally I only use a small amount of oil to cook down the vegetables at the beginning. There's no need for a large amount of oil. I get the additional calories from making my soup much thicker than Leo's, and I also add in a can or two of beans per pot. Much healthier and filling imo.

Boiled eggs are great and super filling as well. Also when you're doing a salad, you should incorporate avocado as its super nutritious and a great source of fat. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I like thick soup, much more satiating. I like to steam pumpkin, sweet potatoes, carrots, beets and similar veggies then load up in a large food processor, blend away. Add back to large pot, add coconut milk and herbs/spices and or salts of choice and simmer for another 5 - 10 minutes.

This is very nice in the winter time, i also add lentils sometimes for extra fiber and protein for a more thick and filling meal. You can also through other non-starchy veggies too that soften with steaming, food processing blends and mixes everything up and you have a nutritious powerhouse.

I like this method much better because it actually feels like soup not just salted water with vegetables and oil. This way everything is mixed in and blends well :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Eli's  Oatmeal Special:

1. Homade Organic Coconut Milk
  2. Old Fashioned Oats
  3. Ripe Banana (cubes)
  4. Cashews + Raisins

Hummus and other dips, like for example a black bean dip.

You can eat them spreaded on a slice of high quality bread or with fresh veggies - carrots, bell peppers, etc.

@brovakhiin Dude Leo's kitchen shit is on another level he's cooking up 5,000,000 IQ bait for his ego "I want junk food" LOL NOPE HAVE SOME DELICIOUS SOUP man it keeps me on TRACK you don't even know ^_^

It's Love.

Forbidden Rice is great! Simple and easy to make.