wakeel55

EGO DEATH IN A REALISTIC DREAM?! :/

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys, been doing inner work for the past 4-5 months. Been having weird dreams lately, but the dream I had 2 days ago takes the fucking cake. I was dreaming that I was meditating then everything started twirling much like when you're on a psychedelic. And then, I fucking forgot EVERYTHING, little to no labeling of anything. Reality was just reality and everything was becoming intensely bright, I was so fucking scared, had fucking painful pain body attack. I turned around (still dreaming) then I saw my younger brother but it seemed like I didnt recognize him but i still did, yet i didnt. Do u guys get it? ALSO, EVERYTHING in the dream felt real and when things got super fucking intense I woke up but it didnt feel like i woke up from an intense dream. It felt like my soul left that intense situation and I transported back to my body. It was fucked up. What does this mean?

Uh, it's hard to say what these things mean. If you don't know, that's fine. If you do have an idea, that's fine too but remember it's an interpretation. Personally when it comes to "signs" I just see for myself if I find value from them

I have periods where all the time my dreams often get really deep and trippy, it's fucking awesome, like the best vacation.