Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wakeel55

Psychedelics while on spiritual purification??

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, is it ok to do a shroom trip while in the middle of depression due to spiritual purification? Thanks @Leo Gura & othersss

I'd say it to depend on your surroundings and situation. If you feel like you're in a place where you are free to expand spiritually then it should be fine, but if you have for example toxic surroundings that can't be avoided then it might be a painful and bad idea. 

Listen to your intuition, if this idea is growing on your mind, could be a sign for you to use it(from your guardians, if you believe in this). The only time i didn't get much growth from a trip were the times i didn't felt drawn to it but used anyway as an escape (just to get high) or as an obligation (i MUST use it to grow). One time i was in a dark place (dark night of the soul) and the idea of using mushroom was growing in me, i was procrastinating a bit always with an excuse (today isn't good, maybe after this thing etc), one day i had a little time and said fuck it, i am using it. Took 4-5g and oh man, i got my ass kicked, lots of crying but also lots of insights, the trip was difficult (some would call it a bad trip) but i just went with the flow, asked the universe to show me what i needed to see and i saw it. In the end was a great decision, got so much out of it. The psychedelics open your channels to see stuff that you need to see and often is refusing. If you aren't experienced like me, try a lower dose and trust the divine intelligence.