Haloman

Hypergamy is stronger than spiral dynamics.

25 posts in this topic

Nature and our chimp behavior is stronger than any model there is. Nature cares about survival and reproduction much more than what is going on in your mind.

Leo is blind to these points:

·         Acting alpha is not some incompleteness in a man’s behavior (yes it is stage orange) but it is embracing masculinity at its fullest. And if you embrace your femininity without hardly embracing your masculine qualities, you will evolve towards blue pill thinking and beta behavior (for guys).

·         We already live in feminism. And it is excessive orange. We should aim for green feminism (all feminine qualities I listed in picture), which is consequence of strong patriarchy. Yes it is nice that women get drivers licenses in Arabia. There shouldn’t be laws that justifies rape and don't allow women open bank accounts, but it is necessary to CONTROL them through laws and social media what isn’t happening today. And what happens to women with this Western influence? Women (especially those who are on top of sexual value market) all over the world become mini Instagram celebrities and all they care is to do whatever they want in their early 20ies and knock down some rich guy in late 20ies.

·       Women don’t want to let them dictate the rules (like it is today with marriage laws and laws in general). They think they want because it helps their hypergamy to choose men with higher status, income or better looks. But in the long run letting them do that they are unable to be feminine (to devote and be receptive). Same with today's career woman. She can’t be fully feminine because corporate work in its essence is masculine.

Why you think Trump got elected? Yes from spiral dynamics point of view it is ego backlash after green Obama. But from social dynamics point of view it is society’s thirst for masculinity and disgust of today's men which is consequence of today's excessive feminism (credit goes for Obama too as blue pilled leader). Women want to be led and be in men's frame. This is the best and the most healthy relationship model possible.  And Why Trump was elected if there was Hillary? I doubt that all voters were man and women didn’t go to elections. No. They were women who want a strong father figure to lead them and grab them by their pussy (if not literal then behavioral no doubt)! 

tgwnlnl.png

7 hours ago, Haloman said:

Acting alpha is not some incompleteness in a man’s behavior (yes it is stage orange) but it is embracing masculinity at its fullest. And if you embrace your femininity without hardly embracing your masculine qualities, you will evolve towards blue pill thinking and beta behavior (for guys).

I assume you mean genuinely behaving as an alpha would, because acting alpha is stereotypically beta behavior.  Also I don't see why it has to have anything to do with what stage you are. Now it's difficult not to be confident and authentic if you truly are stage yellow or above, but otherwise you can be any stage and a alpha as far as I know. Being alpha is basically confidence and authenticity so you get my point.

7 hours ago, Haloman said:

We already live in feminism. And it is excessive orange. We should aim for green feminism (all feminine qualities I listed in picture), which is consequence of strong patriarchy. Yes it is nice that women get drivers licenses in Arabia. There shouldn’t be laws that justifies rape and don't allow women open bank accounts, but it is necessary to CONTROL them through laws and social media what isn’t happening today. And what happens to women with this Western influence? Women (especially those who are on top of sexual value market) all over the world become mini Instagram celebrities and all they care is to do whatever they want in their early 20ies and knock down some rich guy in late 20ies.

"Logical thinking, critical observation and analytical thinking, explore and develop individual talents" hardly sounds like feminism, I would say that "relativistic, Egalitarian,Emotional, political correctness, Idealistic and strives for consensus" seem more like feminism. Sure you'll find that feminists care mostly about local things like their own country but that applies to most stage one people. The thing about feminism is that it's suppose to be the things you mention but they get fanatical and that corrupts everything. It's rare to see feminists that aren't fanatical.

8 hours ago, Haloman said:

Why you think Trump got elected? Yes from spiral dynamics point of view it is ego backlash after green Obama. But from social dynamics point of view it is society’s thirst for masculinity and disgust of today's men which is consequence of today's excessive feminism (credit goes for Obama too as blue pilled leader). Women want to be led and be in men's frame. This is the best and the most healthy relationship model possible.  And Why Trump was elected if there was Hillary? I doubt that all voters were man and women didn’t go to elections. No. They were women who want a strong father figure to lead them and grab them by their pussy (if not literal then behavioral no doubt)! 

Hillary was just awful in general, that's a big reason people voted for Trump. If you had a way better democrat option, Trump probably won't have won. He won primary because of the way he communicates, which is refreshing for a lot of americans. You could argue that girls with strong father figures didn't want Hillary but it's not like their dream candidate was Trump either. He is not about those conservative family values even.

I like your imagine thought, it has some truth to it.

Hilarious,

Alpha is not orange in spiral dynamics. Orange is beta. 

Alpha is a Combination of Green and Red. 

Edited by Quanty

Leo says acceptance of the feminine parts of you is green and trying hard to be alpha is orange 

On 6/22/2018 at 8:15 PM, Quanty said:

Hilarious,

Alpha is not orange in spiral dynamics. Orange is beta. 

Alpha is a Combination of Green and Red. 

Alpha is pure red. Orange men either try to use money to attract women or they're like the pickup artists where they improve their social skills and their lives in general to be able to create situational attraction. However, society shuns pickup artists and women don't consider them to desirable men. They're only desirable when they're creating value for themselves in a social setting but they're not intrinsically valuable partners. But I see why green may be considered alpha as well, though it depends more on the individual.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:02 PM, Spiral said:

Hillary was just awful in general, that's a big reason people voted for Trump. If you had a way better democrat option, Trump probably won't have won. He won primary because of the way he communicates, which is refreshing for a lot of americans. You could argue that girls with strong father figures didn't want Hillary but it's not like their dream candidate was Trump either. He is not about those conservative family values even.

I like your imagine thought, it has some truth to it.

Yeah, I don't get the whole ego backlash thing regarding Trump. Leo is talking about it as if Trump is the president most Americans would have wanted (btw, I'm not American). Let's not forget that Hillary actually got more votes, the Trump win was a fluke resulting from weird electoral college system. And if Bernie Sanders had been the Democratic candidate he would have won by a landslide. 

Its 2018 and people still think pre-historic labels are real :ph34r:

@Sea

3 hours ago, Sea said:

And if Bernie Sanders had been the Democratic candidate he would have won by a landslide. 

Sanders couldn't secure the Black and Hispanic votes because those communities are mostly blue and overwhelmingly voted for Clinton.  They make up a massive portion of the left's voters.  Here's a defining moment when he lost their respect.  This is Blue vs Green in Seattle:

Here's Trump's orange point of view on what happened: 

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany

If hypergamy is stronger than spiral dynamics, then so is gynocentrism.

As I currently see it, hypergamy and gynocentrism are the driving dynamics behind Tier One zone, expressed differently in the group-focused and individual-focused zones.

I don’t have time this morning to get into it, but a couple of examples I can think of would be pickup artists and entry-level MGTOW who espouse “pump and dump” as being very red in their gynocentrism. Men who value sacrificing themselves for their women and children with no thoughts to themselves as very blue. I haven’t through through orange yet, but in green you’ve got men who have basically given up on seeing much positive in masculinity and do whatever a woman wants.

Do we go “full circle” when we reach Yellow? As in, we men have a strong masculine foundation with an integrated anima, and women have a strong feminine foundation with an integrated animus?

20 hours ago, thehero said:

Leo says acceptance of the feminine parts of you is green and trying hard to be alpha is orange 

So if you born shy and introvert and try hard to be social you are being orange? Should I say fuck society and be a loner?

Hypergamy is your friend.

If your looks suck AND you are losing at the hypergamy game who's fault is that really? The girl? 

Women have it harder I think because men don't care to mary up. And they judge women much more by their looks/as a sex toy. Myself included. 

Edited by SFRL

10 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Hypergamy is your friend.

How exactly? u mean as in it motivates you to improve yourself?

On 6/24/2018 at 11:57 AM, Steph1988 said:

How exactly? u mean as in it motivates you to improve yourself?

No, as in you got your work cut out for you.

There are many ways in which you can trigger her hypergamous nature to make it work in your advantage. 

One thing I have realized a long time ago about women, and recently got to reapriciate again is this: 

"Women judge their success in life by how jealous her friends are of her"

Most people live within a social circle and what happens inside that social circle in the end is most important, more important then what happens outside of it. Within a social environment people have a status. 

For women it's the same, they have a social circle, no matter how big it is, it is still limited to a certain size. 

Now if within her social circle she is the one who has the best guy then her friends will be jelous of her. And she thrives off that. 

So you are the best looking husband/boyfriend within her social circle her friends will be jelous. 

You make the most money; friends jelous.

You fuck her the best; friends jealous. 

You got the biggest muscles; friends jealous. 

You are the tallest; friends jealous.

You provide her with the cutest kids; friends jeslous.

You provide her with the biggest house/most expensive car; friends jealous. 

You take her on the coolest vacations; friends jealous. 

You are the funniest at the party; friends jealous. 

You BBQ the best; friends jealous. 

You give her the biggest wedding; friends jealous.

You etc. friends jealous. 

Some things you can't help you are limited by the way you are born. But there is a lot you can improve and it's just a matter of putting in the work. 

For women it's not the same. I don't give a fuck if she is an entrepreneur or she is a cashier. If the cashier is one point hotter and she sucks me dry and the entrepreneur does not, then I go with the cashier. 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL Ah clear

Yep that seems to be all true in my experience aswell and ye i go with the cashier too.

The thing seems to be like a big ratrace tho and i get it if guys want to cop out and play videogames.

I did a lot of thinking on how to go about this myself and maybe it is best to improve only on things u yourself honestly care about and if she wants to go along its fine.

now what makes you stand out? did u do the hard work? if so what kind of hard work im curious.

if u dont wanna answer thats fine ofc :) but i like your posts because my guess is that you speak from some experience.

Nice to see that some people caught my thought.

It all boils down to what kind of woman you want to attract. If you want to attract woman who hits the wall (close to 30 and after) or not so attractive woman, then you can be however you want (including loving, caring  green beta), because women don’t have so much selective opportunities. But if you want to attract woman at their prime (20-25), you have to embrace your masculine orange alfa and improve your game and hypergamy’s triangle (money, looks and status), because of the competition.

When Leo preaches, how women are attracted to his feminine qualities, he is blind to see, that they are actually attracted to his status (quite high now as a youtube celebrity), money and looks (these two also seems quite good and improving for him).

Very true, thanks to hypergamy girls only go.for the top 20% good looking guys. There will be a lot of angry virgin guys without a wife which will abandon society or go crazy like with the Van Killer in Toronto or Elliot Rodgers

1 hour ago, MM1988 said:

Very true, thanks to hypergamy girls only go.for the top 20% good looking guys. There will be a lot of angry virgin guys without a wife which will abandon society or go crazy like with the Van Killer in Toronto or Elliot Rodgers

Women don't go only for the top 20% good looking guys. 

The top 20% hot women go for the top 20%, good looking guys. 

That's what those Incel guys don't get. They feel entitled to women that are way out of their league. The absolute 9s and 10s. But then they don't want to go for some cute looking girl. It's completely delusional. 

Edited by SFRL

Like U.G Krishnamurti said : it's all about survive and FUCK ! 

Another sidenote on Hypergamy. 

It is not that simple as women go for guys that are better then them. 

Actually when a guy is obviously higher value then the girl something called "Auto-rejection" can happen. 

I have experienced it myself. Let's say you as a guy are a 8/10. And she is a 6/10. And you are objectively speaking better looking then she is. Also you are a bit more intelligent, more witty, you make more money then her...

Overall both of you know you as the guy are more higher value then her. She is not necesairly going to be happy with that situation. Even if you bang her things can get a little weird. Because she knows you can do better. 

She knows that "this guy is a bit of a player" and he is probably not going to stick around. That's not good for her because it's setting her up for heartbreak. 

So she will reject you because she thinks you are too good for her. That's called "Auto-rejection". 

In the end both parties are most happy if they are about on equal footing. Their value is about the same. The guys value maybe slightly higher then the girls value. 

Also just because the girl is Hypergamous it doesn't mean she is going to act on it all the time. They are not just programmed robots. They are aware of their Hypergamous nature and can control it. Ofcourse some have higher awareness then others. 

It's the same with guys. Just because guys are horny dogs who want to fuck doesn't mean we act on it all the time. But then again it depends from guy to guy. Some will some don't. 

Edited by SFRL