Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

Although he was not a radical, Martin Luther was a very hardcore vMEME Blue Christian,  who couldn't accept(and railed against) the corruption of the Roman Catholic Church, something very unusual for someone, at the bottom of the hierarchy(he was a monk) and living far from Rome, to do and succeed.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

On 23-9-2021 at 2:31 PM, Rilles said:

Apart from how cringe this is. I really question the morality of using children in political campaigns. I think it's kinda messed up. Not that Trump or his supporter care though, lol.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, vizual said:

Apart from how cringe this is. I really question the morality of using children in political campaigns. I think it's kinda messed up. Not that Trump or his supporter care though, lol.

I think this level of cringe should be illegal in general.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

TITLE: Raising kids, Western culture, and meaningful work with Leonard Sax MD, PhD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0FTSbrZYfI

beautiful loving song about a blue person missing out Imam Hussien(some kind of religious guru who was killed in the way of serving Allah) and his Haram(the place where he was buried) in Iraq.

in Arbaeen day(40th day after the day of his murdering)  millions of his followers gathering in his Haram.

Edited by mamad

This twitter thread gives examples of how characteristics of a stage red-blue society allow it to withstand the strongest military in the world

Edited by Raze

Great example of how worldviews are created at an early age. I wonder if he got out. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This is just too lit :D... BLUE/orange?

Edited by peqkno

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

TITLE: "The Sexual Revolution Created Identity Politics" - Mary Eberstadt