Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2021 at 5:54 PM, integral said:

"If you can't forget, you can't forgive"

Very inspiring guy. One of the best examples of healthy blue that I recently saw.

This egyptian girl was beaten up by people in her village for not wearing a haed scarf. They said to here" you are not muslim now, you are different from us"

Blue at its core

Screenshot_20210604_183818.jpg

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager

At it's core??? 

The factory union, and the New testament are at the core of stage blue. 

Stage red is where you see the concept of 'Order' dominate the cutting edge of survival in preference to the chaos of matriarchal society and the devouring natural world.  This means the Old Testament, the Phalanx, the practice of decimation to bring order to Roman Legions, and law taking hold.  One law includes wearing a haed scarf.

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany

Really funny video making fun of online right-wing idiocy. (Some of these can be Stage Orange, as well)

My God. . .So BAD, it's GOOD!

Turning Point USA, a conservative propaganda organization, embarrasses themselves trying to appeal to women.
33 minutes in: "The Left is trying to remove our right to FART!"

Edited by Extreme Z7

Stop drinking ad ?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Blue moving into orange

Take-home message: All people discovering themselves and their true colors = Discovering what drives you in life, discovering something in yourself that shines so brilliant that it frightens you because you are not familiar with it (e.g. [partial] ego death), discovering what you got to integrate, what God tells you to be

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

A stage blue critique of Jordan Peterson

TITLE: Dr. Leonard Sax Vs Dr. Jordan Peterson | A Critical Look at 12 Rules For Life

Video Example of Indoctrinated Elementary School Graders in a sports club singing in unison songs about Kosovo, medieval folklore heroes and rulers of the Middle Ages and in the late eighteenth century in relation to Kosovo with the aim to cultivate the myth of the Kosovo covenant as well as primordial, revanchist and irredentist beliefs and worldviews about the inseparable 'spiritual' tie of Kosovo as part of the territory of Serbia in the perennial and religious sense and of its religious significance for the Serb ethnical and orthodox religious identity stemming from the medieval period and of the Kosovo War in 1999's, the Independence proclamation of Kosovo in 2008 and of the future status of Kosovo in relationship to Serbia

The original Twitter poster of the video writes in the post title: ''The children are our greatest treasure! As long as there are kids like these, there will be a Serbia!'' Hmm, how does that sound 1920's and 1930's eras much?

They sing the following in unison:

''Speak up Serbian kin, Serbian kin for the sake of and until freedom comes. Because of the glory of the dynasties of the Nemanjich, Oblilich, and Petrovich and because of the glory of..."

All of these dynasties, folk heroes, and figures by the way that were mentioned in the song have something to do with the medieval period when the territory of Kosovo was considered to be the founding place and the center of those dynasties medieval state and orthodox church.

Here is a more egregious example of stage blue totalitarianism sustained by nationalist and populist rhetoric. The address of the president of the state on June 22th in the national assembly of Serbia (count the seconds of the clapping and try to estimate is it longer or shorter than the claps received by Stalin in the 1930's chairing of the central committee of the communist party of the USSR or is it as long as Xi Jinping receives claps when addressing the People's National Congress of the Communist Party of China).

There are no current translations of this video currently. I will repost it again here when the English subtitles come out and translate some parts of it and indicate the time in the video when the incessant clapping extravaganza starts and also translate some of the more egregious parts in the speech:

The Video Title: The Historic F*** it Speech of president Vuchic in the National Assembly.

The clapping starts at 0:37

Ends at 2:37

3:10 Afterwards Vuchic and the current ruling government's plan for Kosovo revelation:

Vuchic: ''I want to repeat myself that a compromise solution is the only solution. But when you ask me what's the compromise solution, I don't know."

3:33 The host of the comedic show underlies the thought of our president: "The only solution is the compromise solution, and what is a compromise...well I don't f***ing know...

Well, at least he knows how to conduct himself in diplomatic negotiations and in dialogue with the Kosovo PM Kurti about the compromise solution in regards to the Kosovo question.

4:43 Vuchic: ''The only talking point by Kosovo PM Kurti was when will you recognize the independence of Kosovo? And I said to him after PM of Kosovo Kurti asked and repeated the same question to me five times: when, when, and when? I said to him with an absolute calm tone: ''Well, never.''

5:16 Clapping continues.

13:30 A new national record in the assembly in clapping was set at the end of the assembly meeting:

Vuchic: "Long live our people in Kosovo and Metohia. Long live Serbia!

13:35 the clapping starts and the standing ovation.

The host of the show is hilarious in his antics and in imitating the people's representatives' spinelessness, servileness, and obedience :D in the clapping while they know they receive benefits, advancement opportunities within the hierarchy, and party points for doing so.

What do you think? What a brilliant political culture and atmosphere fostered by the president and his ruling party to inform the public consciousness, don't you think?

Here is the Stalin clapping test from a Communist party meeting in 1937 in Moscow during the Great Purge that I am sure the people's representatives of the national assembly Serbia today took pointers from and practiced before this nothing address and announcement of the president in front of the national assembly.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn says in the Gulag Archipelago that the clapping lasted for about ten minutes until people's palms got numb and swollen from the pain. The national assembly representatives capped at around 3 to 5 minutes. Not bad it's almost half of the time!

I recommend you play both videos of clapping for Vuchic and for Stalin at the same time for a better comparison and similarity experience in order to get a better comprehension of what I have been writing about above.

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

Red To Blue:

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

4 hours ago, ItsNick said:

Red To Blue:

Great example.

This is precisely the function of old school stage Blue religion in human history. It was a pacifying and unifying technology. People today don't understand that because they can't comprehend life at stage Purple and Red.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I haven't watched this man in over 4-5 years. Used to listen to him in 2016. It was nice listening to him again

I listened to him because he came up as someone in my dream last night. In the context of my dream, he ended up going "insane" or "off the rails". He had a psychological crisis of some sort, reconsidering the nature of his youtube content. 

I saw an image of a skull (and fire?) . Maybe also images of a desert terrain, I also remember a rocky cliff.He wanted to make content that he felt was quality inherently, (and not just quick and easy content for shekels? I can't remember the dream fully). In my dream, he was making quality videos that take a long time to produce (and was perhaps losing money because of it?) 

So that was all in my dream, I haven't kept up with the man in years. Last thing I saw from him was a debate with Vaush months and months ago. 

Good thing he appeared in my dream and I found this video, it brought up philosophical points that are very pertinent to me right now. 

Perhaps my dream coincided with something because he seems like a very different person from how I remember him

_ _ _ 

He seemed to just be chilling here and more thoughtful then he used to be. He layed out a few interesting things. He talked about aspects of the left which wish to decriminalised incest as an example. 

When it comes to incest, its not something I'd do, I think it would be weird if everyone started doing it, but I'm not really thinking about it and if you pushed me on it to get an answer I'd say "okay decriminalise it". My biggest objection is birth defects. 

But obviously he then brings up the point or asks the question of why I don't have such strong moral sensibilities. And it's a very good question. Considering it all for myself, I see it ends up meaning I'm morally nihilistic and will allow all sorts of debauchery to happen

_ _ _ 

He claimed that the left is about absolute "freedom of the will", and about the abolition of all boundaries. E.G. People who advocate for pedophilia. 

Something which is perhaps different that, "freedom of the agent", (where will belongs to agent) is freedom from coercion from other agents. 

He references France, considers "freedom of the will" in extreme, with a conflict between mind and body. End up wanting to demolish every moral and social boundary. 

The "end game" of "the left" is people going into atomised units of the individual. 

_ _ _ _ _ 

These were cool points, it won't change anything for me though. I have to further change and abolish boundaries, the alternative is drowning

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Classic Blue+Orange combo, and classic Green Vaush reaction:

Notice the parroting of buzz words. It's like there is no original thought, just ideas absorbed and reacted to from pop culture.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.