Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

1619031912989.jpg

i broke literally EVERY rule herexDxDxD im from Europe :ph34r:

p.s body i would put in orange department.

Edited by blackchair

Wow this is such a good example for stage blue. Just the way the bishop begins to talk about "God" and "objective values" and how he doesn't like subjectivity?

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Question for you guys on the forum, would you fight for your country?

Thats a tough one, Im a pacifist, but if Hitler was on our doorstep... Maybe. I would rather fend off an invasion than invade another country. 

Its a good question to ponder, Imagine if all your friends, family and society were about to be massacred... Dilemma.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

22 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Question for you guys on the forum, would you fight for your country?

No

I'm not friendly.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Stage Blue fear of the vaccines, from the NYTimes:

That view is bolstered by a religious, near-joyous fatalism. People say that if they haven’t caught Covid a year into the pandemic, they will take their chances. True, they might get Covid and die. But either way, a win-win: longer life on Earth or, for the faithful, eternal life in Heaven.

“There’s a time appointed for every person to die,” said Reuben Smucker, a Mennonite pastor in Greeneville who works as a garage-door installer. “We should take care of our bodies physically, emotionally and spiritually, but if it’s my time to go and it’s by Covid, well then, it’s my time to go.”

After Mr. Cross, an elder in a Seventh Day Adventist Church, counsels Covid patients, he prays with them. “That’s the most important thing,” he said. “Because it’s God who does the healing.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/30/health/covid-vaccine-hesitancy-white-republican.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

"If you can't forget, you can't forgive"

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

These girls spread their Catholic faith through their YouTube channel called "Girl Defined." It is almost like a self- help channel that is rooted in Christian values. They are succeeding in spreading their faith with 158,000 subscribers.

It seems like their lives are filled with making themselves guilty in order to adhere to the rules of the bible rather than being centered in some internal belief system. 

This video talks about pre-marital sex, but there is another video that was deleted in which the girls mention that they actually both waited to kiss someone until marriage. This is a very radical idea to me.

The thing that I am struggling to understand is that if the bible was created by someone that was enlightened and was grounded in Truth, how on earth did things get so screwed up that if you follow the bible to the tee now in 2021, you will actually be stuck at one of the lower stages in the spiral dynamics model.