Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

On 21/03/2021 at 9:17 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Stage BLUE cringe

In a parallell universe Trump is a Zen master.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

New word learned: Piety level.

At the beginning of the video, they mentioned how El Salvador has deep catholic roots. This is an example of blue going too far.

Leo, why weren't the Spartans also stage Blue? I get why you say that they are strong examples of stage Red, but the Spartans were totally militaristic  (stage Blue trait), incredibly disciplined (stage Blue trait), had a well-ordered society (stage Blue trait), heavily emphasized loyalty to one another (stage Blue trait), highly religious (stage blue trait), and completely devoted and sacrificed their entire lives for the greater good of their state (stage blue trait). Also, according to History.com the world Spartan literally means "self-restrained, simple, frugal and austere," all of which obviously typify stage Blue. Do you agree?

Edited by Hardkill

War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy 

Although Tolstoy himself I would consider him at early vMEME Green, the novel, from what I could see, covers a lot of the power dynamics within the  vMEME Blue nobility/aristocracy,  how people with different ranks in the hierarchy interact with one another, and the gender roles and fixed moral values that they all have to obey...

Here is an excerpt from the book, which is an exchange of letters between two countesses, talking about Christian Faith:

"Yet  since  you  tell  me  that  among  some  good  things  it  contains  others  which  our  weak  human  understanding  cannot grasp,  it  seems  to  me  rather  useless  to  spend  time  in  reading  what  is  unintelligible  and  can  therefore  bear  no  fruit.  I never  could  understand  the  fondness  some  people  have  for confusing  their  minds  by  dwelling  on  mystical  books  that merely  awaken  their  doubts  and  excite  their  imagination, giving  them  a  bent  for  exaggeration  quite  contrary  to  Christian  simplicity.  Let  us  rather  read  the  Epistles  and  Gospels. Let  us  not  seek  to  penetrate  what  mysteries  they  contain;  for how  can  we,  miserable  sinners  that  we  are,  know  the  terrible  and  holy  secrets  of  Providence  while  we  remain  in  this f lesh  which  forms  an  impenetrable  veil  between  us  and  the Eternal?  Let  us  rather  confine  ourselves  to  studying  those sublime  rules  which  our  divine  Saviour  has  left  for  our guidance  here  below.  Let  us  try  to  conform  to  them  and  follow  them,  and  let  us  be  persuaded  that  the  less  we  let  our feeble  human  minds  roam,  the  better  we  shall  please  God, who  rejects  all  knowledge  that  does  not  come  from  Him; and  the  less  we  seek  to  fathom  what  He  has  been  pleased  to conceal  from  us,  the  sooner  will  He  vouchsafe  its  revelation to us through His divine Spirit."

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

Condoms with blessings of God.

IMG-20210407-WA0004.jpg

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 minute ago, Harikrishnan said:

Condoms with blessings of God.

IMG-20210407-WA0004.jpg

Lol, I cant tell if this is a meme or real. 

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

On 4/8/2021 at 9:25 AM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Everyone PLEASE watch this video, it's absolutely hilarious!

Glorious find! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4/8/2021 at 0:25 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Everyone PLEASE watch this video, it's absolutely hilarious!

I like his jacket... I think that's all I like about him 

On 6/19/2018 at 8:39 AM, Rilles said:

Red/Blue or Blue at its worst

133040B6-4469-4ED5-90B4-796EBC8C98CA.jpeg

@Rilles That's not blue, that's stage red. Please sir, do not make a mockery of blue. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

This is quite a senior, aristocrat MP from the UK that had a silver spoon fed to him growing up.

He epitomises stage blue thinking

Is asceticism blue?

Edited by Michal__