Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Raphael said:

Orange.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 hours ago, Rilles said:

Orange.

Blue / Orange.

There's a lot of patriotism, nationalism and a little of religious talk in this video.

6 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Blue / Orange.

There's a lot of patriotism, nationalism and a little of religious talk in this video.

??

I just think Arnold in general is the epitome of 80s Orange machismo.

Edited by Rilles

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

??

I just think Arnold in general is the epitome of 80s Orange machismo.

I agree. And it's the same thing for Sylvester stallone too.

On 10/01/2021 at 0:10 PM, Edogowa Conan said:

Quite surprising that a stage Blue person knows so much about Osho

Lol. This guy can certainly crack me up! He’s funnier than Stephen Colbert!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Imagine almighty God nailed to a cross ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A good documentary on a mostly blue small religious minority in Israel: 

Edited by GabeN

So if blue is atheist it still can be blue? I'm not sure how religion influences the spiral, if any. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Russians have a strange definition of ‘black’. Some right wing vigilantes were looking for illegal immigrants, and they were cursing at them and calling them ‘black’ among other things. The only problem, that immigrant looked pretty white to me. See for yourself: Go to 2:20

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Russians have a strange definition of ‘black’. Some right wing vigilantes were looking for illegal immigrants, and they were cursing at them and calling them ‘black’ among other things. The only problem, that immigrant looked pretty white to me. See for yourself: Go to 2:20

Great. Just what the world is missing, Russian Nazis.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Great. Just what the world is missing, Russian Nazis.

It's like if ebola and covid joined forces.

20 hours ago, StarStruck said:

So if blue is atheist it still can be blue? I'm not sure how religion influences the spiral, if any. 

Atheism/agnosticism is at Orange. Fundamentalist Religion is a Blue value since it must adhere to dogmatic morals to be fundamentalism therefore its Blue.

The gist of it:

Purple: Animism

Red: Animism or Religion

Blue: Fundamentalist Religion

Orange: Atheism, Agnosticism or n/a

Green: Spirituality

Yellow: Spirituality or mellowed Atheism

Turquoise: Spirituality/Non-Duality

Something like that, you would have to go case by case.

Edited by Rilles

@Rilles

My family is egocentric/impulsive/power hungry so (mostly) stage red but they are at the same time atheist which is stage orange you say. I really don't get this and I read the book. 

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Rilles

My family is egocentric/impulsive/power hungry so (mostly) stage red but they are at the same time atheist which is stage orange you say. I really don't get this and I read the book. 

Probably centered in Orange, like I said, we would have to go case by case, I dont know your family. 

16 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Probably centered in Orange, like I said, we would have to go case by case, I dont know your family. 

A lot of people tend to say they are religious but they don't act religious. I think my parents fall into that category. Such people are hard to categorize since they are somewhere in the middle of atheism and religion. They don't fit into the two boxes. And if you ask them they don't know it themselves. With my parents it depends on the situation if they would act like they are atheist or religious. By the way I never heard them say they are atheist but they never acted as a religious person neither.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust