Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,358 posts in this topic

Hank Hill if he took a psychedelic 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I think this is final part of interview on homosexuality that happnd in uganda tv. Great interview you will have a fun time.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

17 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

PURPLE

a bit unclear, i removed it

Dont look at me! Look inside!

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Healthy police officer. She's maybe even green, not sure.

OMG, more delicious Boomer cringe!

Thank you John Voight, for entertaining future generations of humans with your comedy routine. You have rendered your country a great comedic service.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank you John Voight, for entertaining future generations of humans with your comedy routine. You have rendered your country a great comedic service.

Snowflakery

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Gotta love all of those abstract generalizations and finger pointing. Not a single concrete thing was said LOL

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

he is so irrelevant now. he's basically just speaking to his own boomers that grew up with his movies.

Edited by Lyubov

Leo: Were NOT demonizing the lower stages here!

Also Leo: OmG Boomer cringe 

xD

dont ban mexD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

Leo: Were NOT demonizing the lower stages here!

Also Leo: OmG Boomer cringe 

Sorry, it's impossible to stay neutral when the cringe is this good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, in the first 15sec I thought he'd warn people of Trump till he mentioned Biden. I thought he's a republican supporting the Lincoln Project. Note that I am not too familiar with all the politicians on the other side of the ocean.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Some Suadi Whabists breaking music instruments. Music and singing is sin to conventinal Muslims

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.