Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

Flanders = prototypical stage Blue dweeb.

Can't stand him.

I'm not friendly.

This and all the replies to it ?

Gotta scare away the Moslems with the union Jacks and bacon 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

2 minutes ago, Happy Lizard said:

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 1.16.30 PM.png

Santa sounds like a child murderer that lists and kills children that irritates him.

Edited by VerballyHazardous

@VerballyHazardous I find it hilarious that this mirrors what people get indoctrinated with in most religions. Santa here is a very good depiction of what I was told about God as a kid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What's hilarious is that there are people from Blue who don't realize that this is making fun of them, and end up taking a critique of elements of Black culture from stage Green as an affirmation of thier own racist views. Chappele's Show also comes to mind for people in stage Blue / Red misunderstanding and liking something in a way contrary to what the artist intended.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

??? If a man shakes my hand with a limp hand I wouldn't trust them with ANYTHING.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

19 minutes ago, Adam M said:

??? If a man shakes my hand with a limp hand I wouldn't trust them with ANYTHING.

predator.gif

The stage Orange handshake ;)

On 9/8/2020 at 10:39 AM, DocWatts said:

Yup.

5fcc9185bc0c8bc2319f0cbe2ef1f078dc457773.jpg

lzdFW26.png 

Bobby is turquoise lol

14 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

This is a laughable level of delusion. I also say this as a Jew myself. You are a clown if you have as a part of your narrative that because your ancient ancestors lived in that region around 2000 years ago that you are entitled to "take it back." Let's be honest here. Israel is a country formed under British colonization. I'm sympathetic towards them cause at least they fled there due to persecution so I understand why it exists and am supportive of it to a degree but let's at least be honest about it's history. Don't make up some bullshit ideology about how 2000 years ago your incredibly distant ancestors lived there. Where's my Ethiopian citizenship yall??? xD

LMMMAOOOO I'm almost finished watching this and this long haired guy with the glasses is complaining about 3rd generation Palestinians still being classified as refugees... CLOWN, you just said you're entitled to the land because your far off distant ancestors from 2000 years ago which you have basically nothing in common with settled there 2000 years ago xD

Edited by Lyubov

18 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

picard_facepalm.jpg

22 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:

I don´t give a damn whether the Jews want to live in Palestine, they can call it Israel or whatever they want and the Arab can call it Palestine as well, but they must live with the Palestinian as equal citizens, in peace and harmony… the land is for everybody, this nonsensical argument about No, we came here first (from both sides btw) is sooo ridicules. The history of the Palestinian in the last 70 years is just too miserable.

Any person actually has the right to live wherever he feels like, I´m very antinationalist, nationalism do nothing but magnifying tribalism (stage purple). Borders will create conflicts and more wars.

Since the subject was brought up, I feel obliged to mention the Maryrmade Podcast's 'Fear and Loathing in the New Jerusalem' series, which felt like an emotional gut punch because of how well the host gets you to empathize with the trauma experienced by both the Israelis and Palestinians in this long and sad conflict.  Really in depth and nuanced take that's a wonderful primer for anyone who wants to learn more about the subject.

http://www.martyrmade.com/fear-loathing-in-the-new-jerusalem/

2kidsmartyrmade.jpg

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 hour ago, Thewritersunion said:

I didn’t expect everyone to respond to that ?

because this conflict has affected billions and billions of people the last 70 years, solving it will be the first step to bring peace into the world. 

Bill is full on Blue. John shows that some Blue can have a foul mouth. ead stands for "eat a dick" or as Ben Shapiro would say "Eat a D-word". So vulgar.