Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

"The company is your family. You will do everything you can for your family"

(There's also some toxic Orange of course)

Edited by ItsNick
Little note added

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

@Carl-Richard Great share! Healthy Blue to balance out all the FoxNews-like trashy Blue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:51 PM, Dragon Liege said:

The meme Nazbol ideology is stage blue not the actual party that was in Russia. The actual party is probably closer to green from videos I watched and stuff I read. I hear there's people who unironically believe the meme ideology. Vaush claims there's those types of Nazbols. I don't think I've known about anyone who's seriously had the meme version of the ideology. I'm not sure if he's full of shit. I obviously know Jreg is memeing in the video.

I'm gonna make some corrections. It said I already edited the post so I'm explaining what I should have explained. When I was talking about the party being more towards green than blue, I meant when it changed to ally with social democrats, liberals, and others. The party was banned in Russia in August 7, 2007. It split between The Other Russia which was more toward stage green. The National Bolshevik Front on the other hand has many aspects blue. Founders of the National Bolshevik Front were anti western. The NBP was nationalist, defended Stalinism, and the flag looks like the combo of the USSR and Nazi flags.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevik_Party

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolshevik_Front

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

This guy has links to the National Bolshevik Front and the NBP went farther left after he left. I forgot about this stuff when it came to the party. Dugin for sure has aspects of stage blue. In a sense National Bolshivism has aspects of blue from what I read.

Not the person who made the video, but for many who feel anemoia. I feel like idolizing the 1950s is a stage blue thing. Part of it is not realizing how it was like, but I think some people have anemoia for the 1950s because of it was more traditional than now.

http://www.antisex.info/en/go.htm

I was clicking on links on the asexuality wiki. Oh boy is antisexualism blue. This group I think is antiromantic too. I would consider this partially stage orange for the tech idealism. I'd say a little green because of environventalism, but only in the same way eco fascists are a little green. The page comes off this way at least.

http://wiki.asexuality.org/Antisexual

Asexuals and antisexuals are not the same. A lot of open asexuals tend to have stage green aspects. The link explains beliefs of antisexuals and why AVEN broke off from anti sexuals.

Patriarchy in a nutshell:

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Patriarchy in a nutshell:

This is sick 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

33 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

This is sick 

What you call sick, other men jerk off to :P

Blue hypocrisy. Having sex with the pool-boy:

This kind of sexual repression is classic for stage Blue. Repression of sexuality leads to sexual deviancy.

they come off kinda creepy. old swinger couples in bars are always kinda creepy. 

dang... that phone call 

so he was sorta like the wife's personal mister and I guess Jerry got off on this? I don't understand

Edited by Lyubov

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

If there any other literary nerds out there, Dostoevsky is about as Blue as they come.

Crime and Punishment is particularly interesting, as it's a Blue critique of a Red worldview.

9781593080815_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

Edited by DocWatts
Clarity

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

14 hours ago, Lyubov said:

and I guess Jerry got off on this? I don't understand

I'm speculating here, but I think what was really going on was that Jerry was cheating on his wife for years and as a way to compensate they came to this arrangement of an open marriage where each would sleep around with whoever they wanted, but maintain the appearance of a traditional marriage because, hey, gotta keep up those good ol Christian family values.

I get the sense that their marriage became stale and died long ago, and they just never got divorced because it was too convenient to officially be together.

I'm sure we'll hear more stories in the future about who Jerry was banging behind the scenes while all this was going on.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm speculating here, but I think what was really going on was that Jerry was cheating on his wife for years and as a way to compensate they came to this arrangement of an open marriage where each would sleep around with whoever they wanted, but maintain the appearance of a traditional marriage because, hey, gotta keep up those good ol Christian family values.

I get the sense that their marriage became stale and died long ago, and they just never got divorced because it was too convenient to officially be together.

I'm sure we'll hear more stories in the future about who Jerry was banging behind the scenes while all this was going on.

yeah that could be part of it. thing is though there are accounts of jerry talking very openly in a sort of "too much information" sort of way about his sex life with his wife and how they are banging all the time.

Source: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/09/09/jerry-falwell-liberty-university-loans-227914

Longtime Liberty officials close to Falwell told me the university president has shown or texted his male confidants – including at least one employee who worked for him at Liberty – photos of his wife in provocative and sexual poses.

At Liberty, Falwell is "very, very vocal" about his "sex life," in the words of one Liberty official – a characterization multiple current and former university officials and employees interviewed for this story support. In a car ride about a decade ago with a senior university official who has since left Liberty, "all he wanted to talk about was how he would nail his wife, how she couldn't handle [his penis size], and stuff of that sort," this former official recalled. Falwell did not respond to questions about this incident.

Sounds like his thing is cuckolding and sharing his wife. It's a common kink. I think their sex life got stale and they both decided they wanted to swing with other couples/men/women to spice things up.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this if done ethically, like with all sexual relationships, but obviously at their stage blue values this was a no-no so they had to keep it in the shadows and thus it was bound to blow up b/c of this. 

Such a shame... he could live shame free and enjoy his kinky cuckolding desires if he was less judgemental.

Not sure how I feel about the pool boy though. it sounds a little predatory but also it seems a little too far to label it that since they weren't like his professors or occupying some sort of position of power over him in the beginning. They were just a couple in a bar.

Edited by Lyubov

Hatred towards Trump caused Covid-19: