Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

This lady just got elected:

FYI: US courts allow swearing in on any holy book of your choice, not only the Bible.

The ignorance is astounding.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I feel like blue is one of the most important stages on the spiral as if this stage was skipped people would be so ruthless. Law and order is required to make a society to stop this.

:D

Example of someone moving from stage Red to Blue, discovering "truth" and the sins of Hollywood. 

The shooters from El Paso and Christchurch were eco fascists. Hitler was too according to the video.

Esoteric Fascism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonationalism

I tried finding a video. Yeah it's wikipedia, but there are actually people like this. Homonationalism has stage blue elements, but not fully blue.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I remember seeing this on twitter

They replaced religion with fascism.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Strasserism is very stage blue, but very economically left.

The meme Nazbol ideology is stage blue not the actual party that was in Russia. The actual party is probably closer to green from videos I watched and stuff I read. I hear there's people who unironically believe the meme ideology. Vaush claims there's those types of Nazbols. I don't think I've known about anyone who's seriously had the meme version of the ideology. I'm not sure if he's full of shit. I obviously know Jreg is memeing in the video.

Tankies online have blue aspects although I don't think they're completely blue. The blue aspects I mean being pro state.

Edited by Dragon Liege
I got information wrong on the National Bolshevik party in Russia and would like to change what I said.

On 8/13/2020 at 9:47 AM, Lyubov said:

O.o ..... damn... man

Pastor: He puts the hand deepa !!
Person in the crowd at 2.06: Rises arms above head as to protect himself.

Classic blue demonising green.

It interesting how the worldview is so distorted from thought constructs... makes me think what I have created...

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Stage blue reacting against women wearing short skirts and reveling clothes. I noticed that he assumes athourity over “his” women, and generally, I’d say that my experience has been that stage blue sees all women problematic, not only with clothes but also with free will, work, male freinds etc. 

Criticizing him from an above stage, and knowing what he is reacting against, having gone and experienced it myself, makes me appreciate the level of maturity that stage orange has compared to blue.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.