Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,359 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, JessiChell said:

Can we move "justice" to green?

I would say justice is an appeal to conform to some standard that is held as absolute (like the code of law or some cultural norm). When someone demands justice, he is saying that there is a perpetrator (a person or out-group) who has violated the standard, and that there needs to to be some punishment or compensation to correct things. Saying "justice" signals moral superiority. This seems like a very blue perspective to me.

Green would be more like mediating on eye level between subjective perspectives. I would call the value behind that equality rather than justice. Of course a healthy green person will use blue "programs" whenever the requirements for green are not met (like calling the police when feeling physically unsafe).

Sometimes you see green content in blue structure, don't be confused by that. The cliché of the social justice warrior refers to that, people who are fighting more against an out-group than for a purpose. I would see the structure as more important than the content and call that behavior blue.

6 hours ago, JessiChell said:

it's not real justice then. The blue justice?

There is no such thing as "real" justice. There are various forms of it depending on your level of consciousness and development.

Blue justice is very real and important. It is stern law and order type of justice. It's more masculine in flavor. A lot of the court and legal system is from stage Blue. Police. Military. etc.

Green justice is more hippie and feminine in flavor. It's softer, more compassionate, less authoritarian, less punishing.

Conservative justice vs liberal justice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Okay, thank you for your explanation, Leo.

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

Elmo is an antifa cultural marxist SJW soyboy.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Elmo is an antifa cultural marxist SJW soyboy.

Lol. I never knew that ?

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

This is a great example of stage blue deeply questioning itself and trying to see through its own bullshit . One of the best rap songs you'll ever hear content-wise : 

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files

I wasn't sure if Blue really fits, its maybe red and early orange as well. My Link is about the most darkest impurities of these stages such as neonazis, white nationalist or ku-kux-klan folks but also Antizionists and Neo-Cons. These 'Southern Poverty Law Center' has compiled a list of 'Extremists':

• 'Extremists in the U.S. come in many different forms – white nationalists, anti-LGBTQ zealots, black separatists, racist skinheads, neo-Confederates and more' quote from the Website

It's a list of the most mislead people I ever found and most of them write openly on the internet. It's really shocking to learn about these People.

I would say this is more or less only for people who are somewhat into Yellow i guess because it can either poison your thinking if you are somewhat ignorant or cause stark & bad emotions (especially for thoose who are into green). The Law Center itself is probably an Example you Healthy Green.

Edited by supremeyingyang

On 6/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, Kross said:

This is a great example of stage blue deeply questioning itself and trying to see through its own bullshit . One of the best rap songs you'll ever hear content-wise : 

That was beautiful.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:26 PM, Kross said:

Beautiful.

@andyjohnsonman Those people are morons, man.  I'm sorry

Speaking of Blue music, they've been perfecting that shit for centuries:

P.S. Epic mindfuck when you realize these crusty old white guys are singing about Moses smoking DMT, LOL.

@WHO IS According to the Bible, Moses spoke to God in the form of a burning bush during his week-long retreat on Mount Synai. That's when God told him to free his people from slavery.

I'm pretty sure that there were psychoactive plants in that region such as the acacia plant which the egyptians worshipped as the tree of life.

So it's not that hard to believe that Moses got high by smoking acacia "the burning bush" and had a communion with the One God.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, louhad said:

sudfe.gif