Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

This one's pretty toxic Blue, so don't get the idea that all Blue must be this negative. But still a good example of Blue gone wrong:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A rather amusing example of Stage Blue superstition:

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Junaid Hafeez: Academic sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50878432

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

So its crazy to think that I was once stage red. Thats the idea right? that every psyche has to go through all of the stages and therefore we all were once stage red? Sounds weird but I remember when I was like probably 10 years old, I randomly would think it would be fun to like punch my classmate in the face  ... you think that was me going through stage red?

3 minutes ago, Jordan A said:

@Leo GuraSo its crazy to think that I was once stage red. Thats the idea right? that every psyche has to go through all of the stages and therefore we all were once stage red? Sounds weird but I remember when I was like probably 10 years old, I randomly would think it would be fun to punch my classmate in the face  ... you think that was me going through stage red?

On 12/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, Apparition of Jack said:

A rather amusing example of Stage Blue superstition:

THEY USED THE F WORD!!!

A really good example of the Blue vs Green worldviews:

Notice how both Blue and Green are incapable of understanding each other's worldviews. Each one just sees the other as insane.

Blue vs Green again:

The conservative girl is unable to wrap her mind around the idea that gender is a relative mental construct. So to her the idea of something other than the traditional, black & white man/woman roles does not compute and seems absurd.

Blue REALLY struggles with issues of relativity. They just don't stomach relativity because to them the world is absolutely as their beliefs say.

This is also a good example of how the mind projects. The conservative girl's mind thinks that it can make others look foolish when really it is projecting its own foolishness as a denial mechanism so that she doesn't have to deeply question the groundless distinctions that make up her worldview.

But also notice how stage Green (the TYT hosts) are also unable to understand where this conservative girl is coming from. They just think she's a fool, when really, her mind is simply not yet fathoming the relative nature of reality.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Indoctrination 101

Stage Blue 101

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

These are also neat.

Green vs blue comparison.

Orange vs blue comparison.