Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

Is this stage blue? Or maybe somewhat misguided stage green?

This is just a perfect example of how literal and how emotional Blue people take their religious texts...  I grew up as an Atheist and am finally opening to spirituality and man... didn't know people can take it this literally and be this emotional of how literal their texts are...

Literally mythic literal LOL

Edited by kieranperez

On 18/11/2018 at 1:39 PM, Andreas said:

Is forced psychiatric treatment blue? 

Maybe it's more Orange.

American Sniper movie is very Blue.

One of the best examples of stage blue I could find. Taken from an Islamic, Middle Eastern perspective. 

On 12/8/2018 at 6:25 PM, brugluiz said:

Maybe it's more Orange.

American Sniper movie is very Blue.

Did you ever notice the reaction from that movie? How patriotic everyone felt? Man... I was shocked in myself just how much that movie triggered a deep blue in me and in the way they did it. It’s pretty crazy. Good movie and very very blue and very good at bringing out blue in someone.

On 11/30/2018 at 5:31 AM, Bernardo Carleial said:

This one is a good example of the transition from purple/red  to blue 

This is a really good example. A lot of the morality and order that we take for granted in the west has it's roots in abrahamic religions, as much as we orange, green, yellows typically don't like to acknowledge. If you trace the cultural roots of typical modern society back far enough, they look something like the way these people lived.

I like how the man says that they maintain their traditions, but have abandoned the harmful parts of their old culture. This is a great example of how spiral dynamics builds up on top the previous stages to move forward. Obviously they aren't thinking about this in terms of SD, but that's what's going on.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.