Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

Bride Kidnapping as an accepted norm in Kyrgyzstan is a tradition which I haven't put an SD label on but I find interesting all the same. I'd say its probably a fusion of stage purple, blue and red. 

I found this documentary extremely disturbing lol. 

Even though this whole tradition is fucked up to begin with, I would look upon it more favourably if kidnapping was a ritualistic humorous gesture rather than an act of domination and submission. It would be better if this was something done between people who are deep into a romantic relationship already as a proposal. And even as a proposal, the woman should not be so heavily forced and should be allowed to leave quickly after being kidnapped. Should the woman or the family refuse they will be seen as dishonerable and will meet much opposition. Its such a slap in the face to human worth and freedom. As the tradition gradually becomes abolished, a large toning down of the tradition would great to see as well.

People speak of raising the globe to stage green and yellow. Good luck with that shit when purple and red is still prevelant.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Any video of Ben Sapiro

Bluest moment towards the end

Edited by Kensho

@Kensho Ugh... Ben Shaprio is the worst of Blue.

It's like Blue cancer, lol.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@kieranperez Ahahahaha!

Redneck reviewing Eckhart Tolle! You can't make this shit up! :D

'Murica!

@kieranperez The birther poster in the background is the icing on the cake! Wow...Tolle and satanism in the same sentence. That's glorious.

@Leo Gura After listening to the whole thing, I really hope he never finds your ''What is God?'' video. 

But seriously, this video made me appreciate just how lucky I am to be on this forum and not think it's a Satanist cult. After laughing at him for a minute, I became fascinated by the way he was interpreting Tolle’s message. He really seems like a pretty good dude...it's just way over his head.

Edited by martin_malin

Hahaha Eckhart Tolle is Satans F****t, jesus christ this guy is deluded, btw I’m a carpenter and I love spiritual books, he has no idea what he’s talking about haha, books like this could change a construction workers life lol.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

"I took a personal interest in the 3% movement following the election of Barack Hussein Obama."