Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Leo, how is this gonna make you transcend your suffering?

Does this create higher awareness? Deeper emotional states? More safety? Came on man, focus on the path.

27 minutes ago, Ether said:

Does this create higher awareness? Deeper emotional states? More safety? Came on man, focus on the path.

Leo, you get this kind of backfiring mechanism too I see.  We're creating systems to change systems — and there’s such a backlash among various systems in that process.  I’m starting to get battle-scared myself from doing this work.  This work is not for the faint of heart.  People will attack you to preserve the ego of their conceptual understanding.  Even the nicest people!  It’s very odd and surreal.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo, you get this kind of backfiring mechanism too I see.  We're creating systems to change systems — and there’s such a backlash among various systems in that process.  I’m starting to get battle-scared myself from doing this work.  This work is not for the faint of heart.  People will attack you to preserve the ego of their conceptual understanding.  Even the nicest people!  It’s very odd and surreal.

Im not criticising Leo, Im just telling him to do the work. WHo cares if you are blue or red?

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That's why you need to become selfless. Simply report the truth and move on. 

Do you honestly think Eckhart Tolle would lose a single minute of sleep if the entire world disagreed with him? Of course not. There's no one there to care.

Truth is not a system. Its being. And being is fine the way it is, without your effort. Or mine. Realising that is the only way to manifest change on a relative level. Selflessly. 

You said videos but here are a load of Blue pictures regardless.

1 d4Z2zkXaIF5d5nIGFgGrNg.jpeg

03a Women Workers take up your rifles, 1920.jpg

1706.jpg

16180_your_chance_770.jpg

42790.jpg

170818-irving-facists-tease_xcntyo.jpg

61894333049565dc986307a72f37dbed_w640_h427.jpg

adolf-hitler_00315718.jpg

Afficheamericaine2.jpg

defend_your_country-P.jpeg

DWsNlcPU0AECb5a.jpg

FASCISTEXPORT.jpg

frenchfascism.jpg

i-have-a-real-war-job.jpg

japanddd.jpg

large_000000.jpg

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

large_008989870000.jpg

lf.jpg

london-1382564.jpg

mpic.jpg

Mussolini-870x430.jpg

nationalism-patriotism-national-review.jpg

The headquarters of Mussolini's Italian Fascist Party, 1934.jpg

volunteer.jpg

warposters3.jpg

warposters4.jpg

ww1-posters1.jpg

large_000000.jpg

Edited by SoothedByRain

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

1 hour ago, Ether said:

Im not criticising Leo, Im just telling him to do the work. WHo cares if you are blue or red?

Bro good luck getting enlightened from a red perspective without falling into every possible trap.

It's like jumping from cliff to cliff. If you're in red, the gap is really big. Trying to get enlightened will end with you dead at the bottom.

If you're in yellow however, the gap is small. You might even make it.

Plus getting enlightened aint the end of the world. After enlightenment... the dishes. Or if you're in blue, burn witches...

@Leo Gura When you talk about someone being a mix between different stages, I would point out that that could at certain times (not always of course) indicate that they are actually yellow or beyond, given that all stages have elements of useful traits, something that yellow sees.

Edited by Edvard

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sorry you guys - I will stop moralizing now ? 

This is a place for education. If you don't want education, you're welcome to go sit under a tree for the rest of your life.

25 minutes ago, Edvard said:

@Leo Gura When you talk about someone being a mix between different stages, I would point out that that could at certain times (not always of course) indicate that they are actually yellow or beyond, given that all stages have elements of useful traits, something that yellow sees.

There are extremely few solid Yellow people in the world. You won't confuse them for others.

@Leo Gura When it comes to Trump, in example... While I think he probably is far from yellow, I can't really rule it out, because when it comes to US politics, there are so many factors, and Trump probably knows more about them than me. It's also hard to know whether his behavior was actually necessary for winning the election and to keep his support, but wanting to be president because he saw something coming as a result of the elitists continuing having power. All it makes sense to evaluate him on are the things that he is actually thinking. I disagree with him on climate change, but I actually do think he may believe in global warming. But sometimes I don't think he does anyway. I'm just very uncertain when it comes to Trump, he is very confusing to me. As a person, I don't really think he seems bad at all. He's funny and has an unconventional way of talking. In some sense he is refreshing. You can't really compare him with typical red personal traits. His eyes aren't lit up of ignorance in the way the Neo-nazi's are. Then again, maybe he is a disaster... but then again, most people who critizise him were almost fundamentalists in regards to dismissing the mere possibility of him winning the election... so many of the liberals have been wrong about him on so much. And also, he is in fact quite right about the media... they do often ignore important aspects of situations when critizising him, especially during the election. Given that too, it's hard to make up a decent picture of situations given the amount of fake news... because to some extend that is a real thing on both CNN and FOX.

But sometimes it suddenly comes a news story that makes me think; - Oh, maybe Leo is right in that he is red anyway... but maybe I just didn't understand the full reasoning behind his behavior.

Edited by Edvard

2 hours ago, Ether said:

You miss to see the bigger picture of Enlightenment and Self actualization man.. it is not only about higher awareness, deeper emotional states or being Buddha or something you know within the enlightenment,.., to give yourself to others.. this journey of Enlightenment makes me more compassionate and without this kinds of knowledge I wouldn't understand the world, and the people around me... the more I understand myself the more i understand others.. the more i want to give myself and compassion... you will get Enlightenment but you will miss other aspects of lifee.. you can be enlightened but you are rapist ?Or corrupt individuals.. life is big you shouldn't underestimate how powerful this is...

@Edvard If you knew more details about the behind the scenes of politics and had more factual-based knowledge about how politics actually works. Your perspective would change. Peoples opinions are only as good as the information they are getting.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

4 hours ago, Colin said:

@Edvard If you knew more details about the behind the scenes of politics and had more factual-based knowledge about how politics actually works. Your perspective would change. Peoples opinions are only as good as the information they are getting.

Any information would have the potential to change my views in certain direction, that's why I keep an open mind with such a huge lack of info. Do you have all the info about Trump, not to mention especially the way he thinks? What do you know about politics that makes this clear for you?

8 hours ago, Edvard said:

When it comes to Trump, in example... While I think he probably is far from yellow, I can't really rule it out

That's because your personal lack of development clouds your vision. You cannot understand Yellow until you're at Yellow yourself.

As you become more conscious, you will understand that a stage Yellow person would never behave the way Trump does.

Trump is nowhere close to Yellow. Not even a little bit. Trump actively hates Yellow. He's the opposite of Yellow.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Inside the mind of average Blue folks.

Very interesting how the woman on the left @6:06 changed her mind immediately after the other woman began to speak.