Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

@Genghis Khan I wouldn't be so hasty to draw any conclusions from a free test. Maybe you are 2nd tier cognition but have a green values, blue self, orange skills. There are different lines and development of each line can be at any point on the spiral. Thats why a test is good because it shows you what you need to work on. For example slow down on mere cognitive learning and allow your self and emotions to catch up so that you're more even. 

The wilber/coombs matrix is helpful but can't diagnose you. 

Edited by White

source: cook-greuter.com 

@Genghis Khan

By the way, I'm not a shill. There are other peoples tests you can take. I just know this one because I study her work 

Edited by White

This is a good movie that showcases healthier aspects of blue

MV5BMzkyNzQ1Mzc0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg3

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@White Very insightful actually. Thanks for your information. Spiral dynamics makes much more sense when one takes lines into consideration. Your statement may very be accurate considering my own introspection. 

I'm not 2nd tier, but as you said, I'm capable of 2nd tier cognition, when analyzing the world around me. So I've gained a sophisticated perception of knowledge itself and how to treat it. As in I'm construct-aware. However my cognitive ability to penetrate the perception of a 2nd tier perspective has not been integrated with my entire psyche. 

I could consider that I have green values based on what I emotionally lean towards. I'm orange in approach when it comes to professional life, through and through. Behind all this, I have blue tendencies, which must be dug up, obviously. 

Do you think I am unique in this regard? Or is it simply the result of an unconscious mind striving to be more conscious and aware of the truth of this reality and is a commnality among people working towards a larger perception of reality, and in turn, of themselves?

Your advice is valid.

I found the scientific paper on the wilber combs matrix. It will take time to read through it. 

Edited by Genghis Khan

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Jim Bakker is another Blue doozy that just boggles the mind.

It gets extra-delicious when you read his criminal record on Wikipedia.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen 

The kingdom of heaven is within.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The100/comments/8rp5oq/s4_spoilers_echo_was_right/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=The100

I think OP in this post is blue

Basically, in the 100, there's a part where a character does some very immoral things (murder), for the sake of her tribe. 

OP is defending the character by saying "she did it to save her tribe, so it's fine & good" 

Edited by d0ornokey

Notice the keywords.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't turn this thread into a debate about JP. Debate that elsewhere.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

9 hours ago, Zweistein said:

@Leo Gura Thank you for not resting in your spiritual and/or cosmic consciousness for too long without taking earthly action ;-)

Love this thread! 

We shouldn't forget to mention here what is written down in sooo many children's books that is "stage blue". If anyone needs a new life purpose, become a yellow/turquoise children book writer, seriously! It's unbelievable... no, it's not of course. It's all how it's supposed to be right now. 9_9

Here is an example for patriarchy from a German children's book - the pictures say it all:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very easy to believe your own bullshit when you start making millions of dollars every month selling your ideology as he does. At stage Orange, there is nothing beyond success and money, so when ideology becomes profitable, it's a killer combination from which Blue/Orange cannot escape. Money appears like the perfect validation of God's truth, creating a closed feedback loop of bullshit which feels very real to the person inside it.

hehe, this is a bit provocative:
I'm delighted that you can see this Leo! Otherwise, I'm afraid there wouldn't be a reason for me to come back here.

Hmm, is it a good idea to post this now? Let me think... actually, I think it can't hurt. Can it?

If someone can escape, it's you! I'm sure...

Edited by Zweistein

@Genghis Khan I don't think you're unique. Everyone has uneven development. That's why the integral map was created, to solve many the problems associated with spirituality.

This guy's a real good case-study.