Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Lol I wonder if Alex Jones is actually blue. He seems so insane sometimes I wonder if it’s all an act 

Nobody is that clever. If he's making it up then he's a fucking genius and deserves the next presidency job 

Edited by White

source: cook-greuter.com 

51 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Lol I wonder if Alex Jones is actually blue. He seems so insane sometimes I wonder if it’s all an act 

He's a toxic mix of Blue/Orange and probably has some legit mental issues.

It's very easy to believe your own bullshit when you start making millions of dollars every month selling your ideology as he does. At stage Orange, there is nothing beyond success and money, so when ideology becomes profitable, it's a killer combination from which Blue/Orange cannot escape. Money appears like the perfect validation of God's truth, creating a closed feedback loop of bullshit which feels very real to the person inside it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jim Bakker is another Blue doozy that just boggles the mind.

It gets extra-delicious when you read his criminal record on Wikipedia.

This one is great for showing that the Blue mindset sits so deep, it's unconscious, like a body reflex.

Classic Blue

Inside the mind of average Blue folks.

I can definitely appreciate the spirit of positive blue people in my life. They have strong integrity and never deviate from their principles. They really truly believe in their religion and country and are totally immersed in striving to be an impeccably "good" person. I find it rather charming but they don't see past their own biases to understand that people who disagree with their ideology are actually trying to be the best person they can, just as they are.

Personally, I find it rather difficult to follow this mindset myself but that's only evidence that I'm not blue. 

Does there exist any test to determime what stage one lies? Asides from examination by someone who is well versed in psychology and utilization of this model?

This is slightly off topic but if you want to find "Red" people then look to criminals. The guy here is a genuine thug, and he's a textbook example of the greatest danger that can arise from red. 

The name of the guy being interviewed is "maleven". Imagine a society overrun with people like this guy. Utterly dysfunctional. Shows where blue comes from.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao We'll start a separate thread for Red in the future. So save your Red examples for that one.

@Leo Gura yeah boi

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

You don't need an expensive test. If you watch my 6-part series, by the end of it, you'll know which colors you resonate with.

@White That's probably too pricey for me. 

I did find a free test and the results were quite interesting. Of course the results can be attributed more to the test than myself, depending on it's design. But I'll share them because as it turns out, I happen to be blue. 

26% Blue

20% Orange

20% Green

13% Yellow

20% Turquoise

Judging from these results, I must have a very conflicted mind, or perhaps very flexible. Maybe it represents the differing aspects of my psychology. It may be worth taking into consideration that Yellow is the weakest of my attributes. This suggests Yellow stage thinking is something I lack, revealing where work needs to be done.

@Leo Gura I agree. My perception of these stages should be concise enough to measure myself after viewing your in depth explanation of each stage. Personally, I find your manner of speaking and approach to these topics very illuminating and easy to comprehend. I trust these videos are being released consecutively?

Not to be pushy, but the anticipation is killing me!

Edited by Genghis Khan

Here's a really good example of healthy Blue. Standing up for principles, truth, rule of law, integrity, and decency.

Trump has actually fractured the Blue/Orange Republican party. The more evolved and moderate Blues are forced to denounce Trump's Redish qualities.