Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Blue Examples Mega-Thread

1,354 posts in this topic

This one is a little tough to pin down...

But in my honest opinion I would put that in to the vMEME BLUE/orange category. 

Because although he's a life coach which is vMEME Orange goal/performance oriented, his method to approach this is by means of strict vMEME Blue Military Discipline (and teamwork, to some extent...).

But I might be wrong about that... if you guys watched that video and have a different opinion, feel free to point it out?? 

800px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Blue to the core.

0F8B82AF-9140-415A-8346-AEA9E6CC7E52.jpeg

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

TITLE: The Wild Views of Kendrick's New Guru & Therapist, Eckhart Tolle

Although, be aware that monarchies are RED, but contain lots of BLUE theocratic values.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Is blue absolutist per definition? I came in contact with a lot of blue lately and I thought they would be have some aspects of green (my misconception) but they are very monotone about the truth and how they see god. 

In Tate we trust

13 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Is blue absolutist per definition? I came in contact with a lot of blue lately and I thought they would be have some aspects of green (my misconception) but they are very monotone about the truth and how they see god. 

Seems right to me. Both green and blue embrace spirituality but green is generally more open. Blue tends to be dogmatic about religion and spirituality 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I know vMEME Blue can be a "triggering stage" in first world democracies,  but it's important to look at these stages in their own process of development,  otherwise you'll become very judgmental about it,  and that will compromise your ability to transcend and include,  and reach Tier 2.

I'm not saying we should allow any stage's unhealthy behaviors to interfere in our own process of development, I'm just saying to be careful , not demonizing them and not being able to see things from their own perspective,  and that video is very good at showing that, I find it very "educational " so to speak... and that's why I brought it here in this mega-thread??

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

The Chinese Communist Party Is Pure Blue.

Examples include forced assimilation of ethnic minorities, mass surveillance, brainwashing citizens that what the Chinese Communist Party says is the Absolute truth (Absolutisms), improving infra structure domestically, lifting the country out of poverty.

Look at the vibe of the PLA (People's Liberation Army) Parade of 2019

Healthy Blue!

Its hard to place him because his understanding of the corruption of the health care industry is beyond what is typical at blue and he has a developed functional medical approach. From watching his videos he understand perspectives and relativity, hes not dogmatic religious. 

Can green be religious? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral yes

Religion can exist at any stage of development. Purple has a form of spirituality, red can make a god of war, blue can go to church, orange can be a Satanist, green can be more open to acknowledging validity in other religions than blue, yellow and turquoise I'm not sure because they are rare, but they are still possible.

Where would you place Martin Luther King jr? He was a liberation Christian. Other sects of Christianity include liberal, environmental, progressive and others who admit the bible is scientifically fallible, but they look for poetic meaning. Blue is more prone to literal interpretation and will reject skepticism constantly.

when you choose to follow the heard you render yourself blind

Edited by Theperciever

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I don't know at what level of the spiral Volodymyr Zelensky is at... 

But at times of war, like the one Ukraine is facing right now, it's vMEME Blue that is required to keep the entire Nation together, to fight against the invaders,  who tries to steal their land , subjugate their people and destroy their legacy, and Volodymyr Zelensky is doing that pretty well, that requires a higher level of integrity!???

Edited by Bernardo Carleial