Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hundreth

Metaphysics is not enough

8 posts in this topic

We're all on this journey to awaken, to become more conscious and live more fulfilled and meaningful lives. We meditate and learn about non duality, idealism, quantum mechanics, spiral dynamics, etc.

We have this idea that if we meditate and learn enough about spirituality that we'll reach some state of consciousness which liberates us. Maybe we want to escape, maybe we want to help others, maybe we're just curious. 

We practice and practice and practice, and then suddenly whenever it feels like it, life strikes and you are completely, utterly, powerless. All of your understanding, moments of transcendence,  and meditation couldn't prepare you for what life itself wants you to experience and grow from. Pain is coming your way. All the dis-identification in the world won't save you. You chose to be here in your meat suit. Why would you spend all your days trying to transcend it?

I am currently going through a personal crisis, and I'm more aware than ever I'm supposed to be going through this. I've had so much practice and study, I've had moments where I've felt liberated, and yet life has humbled me once again. 

This is a plea to come back to your life, not to transcend it. I urge us to focus on making amends with our egos, and not to disrespect your personal experience by simply calling it an illusion. We need to be more practical, more loving, more accepting, and surrender. Metaphysics isn't enough.

Those moments of crisis are necessary to dissolve the ego, it goes hand in hand.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@hundreth I wonder if this is an opportunity to check your goals and examine they are still right for you? I read your list of things that "we all" try to do and think 'nope'

2 hours ago, hundreth said:

We're all on this journey to awaken, to become more conscious and live more fulfilled and meaningful lives. We meditate and learn about non duality, idealism, quantum mechanics, spiral dynamics, etc.

This is all a movement of the ego. 

An escape from what is. 

Understanding oursleves with the accumulation of teachings such as non duality, idealism, quantum mechanics, spiral dynamics, and other products of thought is what prevents self understanding. 

If all of this has had failed you, start from scratch in a whole different direction. Instead of going left this time go right. 

If we understand the actual problem the answer will come from the understanding. 

But to search for an answer through abstraction (learn about non duality, idealism, quantum mechanics, spiral dynamics, and such) is to not understand what is actually happening in ourselves. This is merely seeing ourselves through the eyes/thoughts of concepts, theory’s, and so on. 

Negate all compulsion to seek self understanding in abstraction, and look at yourself without all that. Without choice and condemnation. To look at oneself without the burden of the past, the conditioned nature of thought/ the thinker. 

Choiceless passivity. 

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Telepresent said:

@hundreth I wonder if this is an opportunity to check your goals and examine they are still right for you? I read your list of things that "we all" try to do and think 'nope'

What are your goals?

Transcendence of the body is the biggest lie in spiritual communities. 

Awakening, Nirvana & Enlightenment is the return to your body because we did not know in the society that this body is 10x times stronger, 10x more intelligent, 10x more years to live. So, the transcendence is of the mind, the limited concepts of yourself. It will involve pain until you recalibrate the being. 

Know this: we are the body, because the body is a direct link, literally speaking of every atom in the universe. When you identify with the universe one simply projects the 6th sense outside and looks at itself. The body we have is the whole universe. Is, not a suit. If you die, you are dead!!! It is up to you if you want a very long life or an average centenary life. 

Staying in the mind you have the potential to live maybe 100 years maybe more. Now image if you unlock all the energy of the body, which is the same energy as the whole universe, the big bang which has centered in your own body. The potential is infinite, and time we have if we cycle the energy transcending the mind. 

People talk about immortality as an afterlife. I talk about immortality in flesh and bone. The public does not speak of this because the majority they did not experience how to rejuvenate 5 years of age per example in a couple of months. And will not disclose the secrets of eternal youth just because of Marketing, and mainly the knowledge is lost. 

But the knowledge can be accessed again, the downside is that your own family will take you as crazy and people in general. 

If they did not have the experience to heal a bone per example, that the doctor said to them is impossible, they believed it because the majority did not experience it. 

In conclusion, laugh as much as you want, is ok, but true awakening and enlightenment is the ability to heal yourself, others and extend your own life. The unawakened do not comprehend this, how could they? The bought the ideas of the afterlife. 

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

Those moments of crisis are necessary to dissolve the ego, it goes hand in hand.

I just cannot agree.

I will never yield to pain and suffering no matter how much it comes knocking.

I think every moment of pain and suffering is a real moment to realize that we do not deserve this, we deserve to feel good.

its simple, I feel pain and I do not like it, that is how simple it is, its not tolerable

its not some teaching lesson or healing....if you see value in pain and suffering you open your arms to it and accept it again and again and again

I think the healing and growth from pain is that each time we subconsciously manage to end it,  we suffer then comes a boiling point and we eruptly access this higher will of reality and we say stop I deserve to feel good now

I actually fear that leo and many spiritual teachers are in this pain-healing loop, which is addicting because the more you suffer the more you seem to advance

but the point is not to see healing in pain, the healing is that we do not tolerate pain and that is the healing

that is truly my opinion

as long as one sees value in pain he is not listening to the message of pain

if your wife was about to fall of a cliff and there's literally a microsecond to react would you watch her fall while feeling "life is probably trying to teach me something through the loss of my wife..."

or would you react and instantly grab her and feel "hell no this aint gonna happen to my family"

we dictate our reality and life merely reflects our beliefs, I know what I want to believe in

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 hour ago, Quanty said:

the ability to heal yourself, others and extend your own life.

Indeed...Virtue of those who are holy embody order. In that order manifests itself physically and psychologically making for a life of physical/psychological vigor and longevity.  

Also, when we see that there is no division between oneself and another, we see that one individual is influencing the stream of human consciousness and physical evolution of mankind as well. Each one of us influences the way in which man kind lives and interrelates with themselves, others, and the world. In this mankind will collectively live more holistically integrated and physically robust lives. 

1 hour ago, Quanty said:

The unawakened do not comprehend this, how could they? The bought the ideas of the afterlife

Anyone who views themselves as an “independent entity”(ego), that will die and enter into the “the kingdom of heaven” as an isolated and alienated spirt is bound to live an unholy life and betray the gift of the present moment. When fear dictates every action in ones life, one will remain moving and acting according to the divisive notion of the i and other. When one acts in accordance to the false idea that one is an independent entity who is alien to the world and others, one will continue to put off incarnating now in this life.

Do we see the importance to incarnate now, instead of “next life” ???

When we see that the “next life” is another movement of time/mind, and a dualistic assumption that only an ego(thought) conjures up, we then see that now is all the ever is. 

The beauty of death which is life, is to incarnate now. As now is all there is. 

Anything not of now is of the imagination. 

Edited by Faceless