John Iverson

A sample Person , that is in Stage Blue.. send a videos here for a sample

93 posts in this topic

@Sparkist Im trying to shoehorn in a pun but its not working

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@Sparkist Im trying to shoehorn in a pun but its not working

Lol

Probably for the best....you'd only put your foot in it. If I were you I'd just continue with the sole searching...

@Rilles Shoo with you!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@John Iverson I'm not at the blue stage, but the majority of my family and friends are in that stage. I also live in the south, which is deeply blue. I have a little of blue on me, but i'm mostly at stage orange. if you have any questions just ask them and I will be happy to answer them!

6 minutes ago, carlos flores said:

@John Iverson I'm not at the blue stage, but the majority of my family and friends are in that stage. I also live in the south, which is deeply blue. I have a little of blue on me, but i'm mostly at stage orange. if you have any questions just ask them and I will be happy to answer them!

Is feminism a blue phenomenon? You have feminism in Texas? Or is the feministic movement stronger in northen parts of US?

@Leo Gura had a quote on feminism in the beginning of his blue-video, But I don't remember the exact words of it. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

The classic shoes thrown at Bush video:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@John Iverson This video is a good example of blue just like Leo talked about it in his video. Most people in blue stage are nice, but when talking about certain topics they can get triggered. 

@MarkusSweden It's either orange or green, i'm not exactly sure. is there feminism in Texas? yes. Is it as strong in other parts of the country like let's say California or New York? no, especially if you live in a rural area of Texas like I am. 

This movie came on my mind while watching leo's last video

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

I'm also at stage Blue, just ask me anything on any matter and I share my opinions which are typical blue!

:D:D:P

Feminism is Green.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Feminism is Green.

I don't totally agree with that. 

Feminism at its best most positive form is Green yeah I would agree. 

A lot of the modern day feminism in a practical sense today, the "you go girl" attitude is more stage Orange I would think. It feeds a lot in consumerism and the I have to achieve this, this, and this attitude. 

Feminism is the Family Law court rooms can be down right stage Red at times. 

@SFRL You're not quite grasping how Spiral stages work. They are not good or bad. Green is not supposed to be "good" or "evolved" or "better than" or immune to excess.

Feminism is Green, AND there are healthy and unhealthy ways in which Green manifests. An unhealthy manifestation of Green does not knock it down to Orange or Red. It's just excessive Green.

Men who are stuck in Orange have a really hard time understanding feminism. Too much judgment clouds their vision. Feminism is simply the desire of women to break down the traditional alpha-male value dominate hierarchy and gain parity with males. Women want to be heard after centuries of being ignored and shut up. Sometimes they take it too far.

Without feminism, you get stuff like Saudi Arabia not letting women drive cars or open bank accounts. So feminism is very necessary for building a more fair society. And if you were a repressed woman, you'd likely resonate with feminism.

Imagine your daughter not being able to vote or drive a car simply because your tradition forbids it. Not very nice. Imagine your daughter getting raped, but then her testimony in court against the rapist doesn't count, because she is a woman, and a man's testimony carries 5x more weight by law, so the rapist goes free. Would you be cool with that? How would that make you feel if you were the woman who got raped?

Maybe that would make you a feminist?

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@SFRL You're not quite grasping how Spiral stages work. They are not good or bad. Green is not supposed to be "good" or "evolved" or "better than" or immune to excess.

Feminism is Green, AND there are healthy and unhealthy ways in which Green manifests. An unhealthy manifestation of Green does not knock it down to Orange or Red. It's just excessive Green.

Men who are stuck in Orange have a really hard time understanding feminism. Too much judgment clouds their vision.

Ok but what about the most hardcore form of PUA then. Let's say the guy that uses every trick in the book, and lies about anything, just tells the girl what she wants to hear? Is that extreme unhealthy Orange or Red?

Because to say the bad behaviour of certain feminists is still stage Green, they are just misunderstood. That leans to the popular opinion of these times. The whole "Me too" movement and all.

I mean sure I get it the stages are not to be used as this stage is better then that stage. But people still do. It still will be looked at as this stage is more advanced then that stage.

I can follow along how you categorize each stage, and that they can be either healthy or unhealthy. I don't disagree with that.

I would argue there is a lot of positive to be found in Stage Blue for example. Let's say the church in Medieval times did control the people a lot. But it also took care of the homeless and the sick. 

@SFRL PUA is mostly unhealthy Orange.

An example of Red PUA would be a PUA who actually rapes or beats a woman. This isn't simply manipulative behavior, it's thuggish criminal behavior, which is Red. And I have met such PUAs. But most PUAs are not that low. They are mostly Orange. They will manipulate and lie, but within limits.

The reason Julien got into hot water is because he was glorifying borderline Red behavior. And people rightly got outraged. Abusing and humiliating women is counter-productive to PUA, not to mention deeply unconscious, and terrible PR.

Of course there are a lot of positives to Blue (especially relative to Red). I focused on negatives in the video because the point of talking about the stages is to help people see the limitations of each stage, so they can be motivated to transcend.

If I had to choose between living in a Red or Blue society, I would choose Blue.

I agree, the Medieval church was not as backwards as many people today believe. The Medieval church was trying to spread enlightenment, in a twisted way.

Actualized.org is basically just a modern version of the Medieval church. Less focus on torture of heretics, more focus on psychedelics and yoga ;)

58 minutes ago, SFRL said:

A lot of the modern day feminism in a practical sense today, the "you go girl" attitude is more stage Orange I would think. It feeds a lot in consumerism and the I have to achieve this, this, and this attitude. 

I can see how green and orange motivations get mixed together. I think it's natural.

Taking "me too" reports so seriously that no honest errors are allowed and the presumption of innocence gets thrown out of the window completelly - that's taking the "green" idea of equality too far. 

Accusing your boss or colleague of sexual harrassment out or revenge, to overthrow power and gain power yourself - that's the worse side of orange corrupting a green movement

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@SFRL PUA is mostly unhealthy Orange.

An example of Red PUA would be a PUA who actually rapes or beats woman. This isn't simply manipulative behavior, it's thuggish criminal behavior, which is Red. And I have met such PUAs. But most PUAs are not that low. They are mostly Orange. They will manipulate and lie, but within limits.

The reason Julien got into hot water is because he was glorifying borderline Red behavior. And people rightly got outraged. Abusing and humiliating women is counter-productive to PUA, not to mention deeply unconscious.

Of course there are a lot of positives to Blue (especially relative to Red). I focused on negatives in the video because the point of talking about the stages is to help people see the limitations of each stage, so they can be motivated to transcend.

If I had to choose between living in a Red or Blue society, I would choose Blue.

Sure a guy like Julien was pushing the envelope. 

And I have seen some PUA guys do some nasty stuff as well. Stuff that was just not very nice. 

That being said though. Aparently in that reasoning for a PUA it is possible to be stage Red. Although PUA is really an stage Orange thing. 

But a Feminist can never be stage Red? No matter what they do? They will always be stage Green? 

Because to me that is measuring with different tools, or double standards so to say. 

I don't think you have much direct experience with Family Law, but trust me there is some institutionalized criminal stuff going on a lot of times. I wouldn't call that stage Green. In no way shape or form. 

I had to deal with it, but honestly I am good now, I got my life worked out that situation with the mother of my daughter. And your videos helped a lot to strategize all that. So thank you for that.

But there is a reason why the Red Pill and MGTOW are so popular. They really do make some valid points. Although I don't like to buy into that collective victim mindset. 

Edited by SFRL

Holy crap that thumbnail quote is has so much wisdom.

He basically means, Be disciplined (behave) and Be silent, (like a shoe in the mouth), and you will know God (Allah).

Just some ****ing Rumi level right there.