Dinesh Karki

Daily Journey

46 posts in this topic

When we personally attempt to experience what’s actually true, we’re often too involved in our own concerns to see clearly. Yet, as in science, we can adopt investigative procedures and new ways of thinking that advance us toward an unbiased look at the origins of this very experience. Through contemplation, we can discover the hidden but central contributions to the human condition, which are what allow us—as well as force us—to experience the world the way we do. Contemplation gives us the space to wholeheartedly inquire about any matter. What is reality? Do we create it, or does it create us? Simply gaining the ability to deeply question our experience assists us in connecting life-as-we-live-it with the absolute truth, which otherwise appears to be always beyond our reach.

“Your mind will be like its habitual thoughts; for the soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. Soak it then in such trains of thoughts as, for example: Where life is possible at all, a right life is possible.” ~ Marcus Aurelius from Meditations

“Were you to live three thousand years, or even thirty thousand, remember that the sole life which a man can lose is that which he is living at the moment; and furthermore, that he can have no other life except the one he loses… This means that the longest life and the shortest amount to the same thing. For the passing minute is every man’s equal possession, but what has once gone by is not ours.”

“Your time has a limit

set to it. Use it, then, to                                                 

advance your enlightenment;                     

or it will be gone, and never

in your power again.”

~ Marcus Aurelius

9 hours ago, Dinesh Karki said:

Psilocybin Mushroom 

IMG_6459.JPG

IMG_6460.JPG

IMG_6480.JPG

IMG_6481.JPG

IMG_6482.JPG

IMG_6470.JPG

IMG_6474.JPG

lol beautiful 

how much did it take you to find them?

On 7/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, Everyday said:

how much did it take you to find them?

3 Days and lots of research. In Nepal this is season for Mushroom. 

On 7/2/2018 at 10:26 AM, Dinesh Karki said:

3 Days and lots of research. In Nepal this is season for Mushroom. 

well, it was definitely worth it !

I recently visited my  Birth place(Village) for the purpose of helping parent. I don't click that much photo. Here are some 

IMG_6580[1].JPG

After long time I feel like I need to write. So here am I. When World cup started I felt excited but I did nothing and Now, I realized I have to do something which means I never achieve mastery in any field so I think this is time for me to start my own journey. I skipped meditation many times and didn't read any books. Reading books and meditation are one of my way to become actualized person. Now I choose to read 7 habit of Highly effective People. I think this is interesting book for building a habit. I spend most of time in YouTube, Facebook and gossiping. I have many addiction. Which I need to eliminate. I feel like so depressed because of my age. I am 21 year old I have no money, no job, no girlfriend and neither any solid skill. I tried to build many skill but really failed. I don't Know what to do but I need to figure out and take 100% responsibility.