MECT

I am confused about what i should do, help me.

13 posts in this topic

Actually my problem is a little triky , i had been diagnosed as sch for hallucination at the age of 14 , and since then began to take meds , but years later , i have been diagnosed as bipolar disorder for impulsive behavior as well as shopping addiction , then 2 years later i was diagnosed as OCD due to repeated unwilling action and intrusive thinking all the time and perfectionism , and then when i graduated from college , a best group of doctors here thought i am not a psycho but just with personality issures  when i started to dig into my emotional part of myself and my subconcious mindset where i found i was extremely addicted to the validation of other people even chasing praise from others to a crazy extent . Now i have been working on this and constantly chanting this to myself - i am completely independ of any good or bad judgement of others - on a daily basis , so that i feel a little better now , but apparently far from enough , so i beg friends and  dear teacher Leo show me more ways to overcome my problems . Thanks and feel lucky to find such a good website miles away from my home.

I will share a link to a couple of recent posts on this forum that may help you with your situation plus a quality affirmation video that I use personally.

use daily

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@MECT Hi my friend! So happy to see a fellow member from China! Welcome! 

How did you find us? :x

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MECT Can you access this site from China ?

@MECT   Walk in a relaxed way, eat in a relaxed way, talk in a relaxed way, slow down all your activities.

Walking meditation

Walk in the morning and evening in a park or place where you feel relaxed.

When you are walking, don’t walk at the old pace, with old speed; slow down, so much so that you have to be alert, otherwise you will gather your speed again. Walk in a relaxed way, move as if all eternity is available to you

Open all your senses: listen to the softest sounds like birds singing; smell the fragrance of plants and trees; feel the air, the breeze or the wind on your body and notice the sensations of the feet when hitting the ground, you should be open to everything. Be aware when you lift your foot and when you move it forward, and when you place it down to move along.

@Colin thanks so much for the info u shared with me , i am learning and getting better now , hope everything goes fine with u too.

I can attest that affirmations work beautifully well. 

I can attest to Leo's how to stop being a victim. Sit, watch and deeply contemplate for a long time (perhaps weeks). You have to get to the point of epiphany 

Make small changes to grow. Look at which habit you think will give you the most return on time and implement that one. Make it small, and doable. And after 30 days, build another one and another one, until you've built many positive healthy habits and your life is going in a super direction! 

I can literally promise you that you can get better. Like if I did it, anyone can. 

@thehero i hope so , and thank u give me so much confidence and self proven examples and i will do this , thanks again, my friend.

@MECT Yep :)

Read a lot. And take action a lot. And when you fall down, don't lose hope keep picking back up. You will make it

@MECT

Welcome :)

Lots of good advice on here. Read, assimilate, contemplate and take care of yourself in every way.

Ask lots of questions, there will always be an answer for you here. 

source: cook-greuter.com 

Breathe into the rectum and let the neck settle and relax into hip/rectum. In other words, sit on your throat, sit on your arms and shoulder. You can visualize it. 

Practice this, is life-changing. 

On 19/06/2018 at 2:54 AM, Prabhaker said:

@MECT Can you access this site from China ?

@MECT   Walk in a relaxed way, eat in a relaxed way, talk in a relaxed way, slow down all your activities.

Walking meditation

Walk in the morning and evening in a park or place where you feel relaxed.

When you are walking, don’t walk at the old pace, with old speed; slow down, so much so that you have to be alert, otherwise you will gather your speed again. Walk in a relaxed way, move as if all eternity is available to you

Open all your senses: listen to the softest sounds like birds singing; smell the fragrance of plants and trees; feel the air, the breeze or the wind on your body and notice the sensations of the feet when hitting the ground, you should be open to everything. Be aware when you lift your foot and when you move it forward, and when you place it down to move along.

In your meditation, do you focus on the sensation of the feet hitting the ground? I try but sometimes I dont feel it. What do you suggest? How can I fixi this issue?