lmfao

Leo's stage blue video is good.

105 posts in this topic

lmao this guy seriously can't get enough of himself it's amazing

The 1 thing from blue that resonate with me is "authenticity".

I've never been a big fan of "The True" Leo talks about this often, but to me it seems an infinity of truths (it's a matter of how we use words I guess).

I don't wanna waste my time judging other people tho, so let blue be blue!

(Edit: I think this statement is green)

(And this one is yellow)

Auto-evaluation seems tricky.

Edited by Soulbass

6 hours ago, thehero said:

Perhaps there's such a bad reaction because you failed to meet people at their stage. But i guess that's hard to do considering everyone is on their own stage 

To say the "bad" reaction he got had anything to do with other peoples levels/stages not being "considered" and not everything to do with his "repulsive egotistical narcissistic" behavior is laughable, at best. I'm part of the human race, forget levels/stages.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I’m very skeptical of all of this in general. It just seems like another construct we made up.

I don’t think he’s right that the world is perfect as is. Perfect only exists to us. Perfect is subjective. It just is. It isn’t perfect. There are other issues I find but that’s the big one.  The other being moralizing because without a value system you don’t act. You can’t escape moralizing, but at least we don’t have to kill each other over it. People act based on what they judge to be the right thing to do, whatever that may be.

Plus I can’t help but feel this smacks of condescendcion despite claims to the contrary.

Edited by Thanatos13

On 6/17/2018 at 9:42 PM, lmfao said:

Leo I love the video you made today man. I think you nailed down the essence of stage blue and how it typically manifests. 

Watching your video made me anxious lol because it triggered bad memories I had with stage blue thinking, since I'm an atheist living with a Muslim Pakistani family in Britain. I've had a lot of experience with the type of thinking you talked about in the video. I've visited Pakistan many times to meet my family as a child and I've interacted with Muslim communities a lot. I had to regularly go to a madrasa since when I was a young child to just a few years ago when I was 14.

I feel hateful towards religious fundamentalists because of the psychological and social damage they can do to you. I will probably have future problems because of the messed up social conditioning stage blue upbringing gives you. 

I'm finding it hard to release this hatred I feel towards stage blue and towards the people who exhibit it. Whenever "shit gets real" and personal for you it becomes a lot harder to remain present and mindful, but I've started to realise a little that my  hatred is the result of my ego not being able to just let go. But I shall try to let go. 

Even if I release hatred of stage blue people, they sure as hell ain't gonna be the type of people I usually hang out with. I'm very a politically incorrect person with dark humour who finds many of societies institutions to be a joke. Whenever I see a situation my natural inclination is to not moralise. Very different from self people who get offended and emotional over the most petty things. 

Petty is a matter of perspective. 

Not to mention the claim that there is unconditional love when there is no such thing. At least not in reality.