lmfao

Leo's stage blue video is good.

105 posts in this topic

maybe you should look into some self-help stuff man. it'll help quell this troubling narcissism before it gets out of hand.

God does all the work, ego takes all the credit!

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I’m way beyond you and everybody else on here.

How can that be, when we are all one? 

2 hours ago, Hsinav said:

How can that be, when we are all one? 

Just because we’re all humans doesn’t mean we can all play basketball like Michael Jordan.  Just because we’re all existentially one doesn’t mean we’re all equally evolved.  That’s the paradox.  Yellow understands this.  Green hates this idea.  A lot of you are at Green.  You’re a Green army haha!  A Green ideological moral brigade.  Green is so moralistic, ideological, and judgmental of those who differ from their strongly-held beliefs.  In that sense Green is kinda like Blue, right?  Orange doesn’t seem to cling so hard to ideology like Green and Blue do.  Man!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I clearly see Joseph having great self esteem and that is different from ego. 

I dont care about stages but Jospeh is actually doing something productive and with passion and love. I appriciate when poeple go their own way all out. 

Josephs intention is good! Its a sin to miss that quality! 

I havent read the journals but I might do afrer this. 

Its all about waking up and appriciate others ways. We can all learn more, including the highest level

Edited by cirkussmile

1 hour ago, Hsinav said:

I’m way beyond you and everybody else on here.

@cirkussmile

This is not self-esteem, this is self-praise, how is this not obvious. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

@cirkussmile

Ego on fleek xD 

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

@cirkussmile

He doesnt know everybody else so he cant say that. But in this discussion he may have a point that it might be relative true. 

Just see back in history... the ones who were laughed at often came up with something great. I wont laugh. Im more excited in wainting a few years and let the work speak for itself

16 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@cirkussmile

It’s a fact, not mere self-praise.  Don’t try to psychoanalyze me.   You guys fight me not realizing I’m the one who can help you the most.  Not that I really want to now.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I wont bother, your posts speak for themselves. Good luck in your future ventures, you do have very valuable work.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

20 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

I dont care about stages but Jospeh is actually doing something productive and with passion and love. I appriciate when poeple go their own way all out. 

Its all about waking up and appriciate others ways. We can all learn more, including the highest level

Great confidence.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@Joseph Maynor I wont bother, your posts speak for themselves. Good luck in your future ventures, you do have very valuable work.

Good.  Thank you.  You’re not even aware that my posts can be interpreted by people at different Growth Levels.  To the Greens, I probably look like an asshole.  But that’s you’re interpretation, see. Are you aware that you are making such an interpretation?  Probably not, right?  Your posts speak for themselves.  You think you have the ‘one right Perspective’ regarding me.  You’re ideological, moralistic, and judgmental and you don’t even realize it fully.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Now the atmosphere changed in here!

we should celebrate! 

Thank you all for practicing more awareness, compassion and love. That weapon is better to fight ignorance than a clever intellect.

14 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

@Joseph Maynor

Whatever great things comes out of you, taking credit for it,  would be a mistake.

Keep in mind that I’m arguing with Perspectives that are lower-down in Growth Level than I am here — so I have to meet them at their level, a level that they can understand.  You don’t bring to butterknife to a knife fight.  I’m not gonna just sit here and let these moralists sh*t all over me.  I made a suggestion to Leo and the peanut gallery chimed in to his defense.  That was expected, and I have ways of creating systems to tweak those systems when they do happen.  And that’s what you saw.  All this was system backlash was foreseeable to me.  You might disagree with how I handled it, that’s fine.  But I think you can see the larger picture now.  All I want is Leo to do an accurate Stage Turquoise video.  And Stage Yellow too.  I’m not sure how deep he is in Yellow.  You don’t make these videos until after you actually reach the stages.  That’s how you make clean videos.  This Spiral Dynamics series of videos, if Leo does them right, will be a powerful tool for our Personal Development as an entire Network of Perspectives.  I’m fighting for the Truth — if you had the eyes to see it. And I made some comments to Leo to try to ground him a bit.  And also to suggest he read my Journal Vol. 4 where I discuss these things at great length as I was going through them.  This is not just theory for me.  Turquoise is not just idle theory for me.  I embody my theory of Turquoise.  And I wanna make sure Leo gets Yellow and Turquoise right.  I look forward to seeing his work when it’s done.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Thank you.  You understand me.  In fighting for my top value — Truth.  I want the Network of Perspectives to have the best conceptual frameworks to evolve within.  Leo’s building such frameworks — and I wanted him to have my voice, so a created a system to effect his system in order to make that happen as effectively as I knew how to do it.  And now that I’ve got your attention, we have time to do that. We have time to check and see where we’re gonna fuck the project up now and avoid it.  Let’s make the best product that we can for the world!  This is what we do — we’re Personal Development teachers.  I’m fighting for my values in this, that’s all.  Don’t take it personally.  It’s not personal — it’s values.  Even though I’m at Turquoise, I still create systems to change systems when I advance my cause, goals, and values.  Even Turquoise has an Ego — it’s just a much more evolved Ego.  What you see here is me advancing my Ego agenda.  I can be a fierce warrior for Truth — without being ideological about it.  I hope I was able to shed some light on this project.  I just want an accurate result at the end of the day.  I’m big into Spiral Dynamics.  I value it a lot.  I don’t want to see it screwed up.  I want people to have accurate models of Yellow and Turquoise.  That’s what I’m fighting for.  It’s so important that we help people evolve into Tier-Two Growth Levels.  I’m all about that as a Personal Development teacher.  That’s my baby, my mission.  And I want a good, well-informed, clean product from Leo on these Tier-Two Stages.  That’s gonna help my cause enormously to use Leo’s spiral videos as a tool to help people moving forward.  I don’t want to have to do my own Turquoise video to clean his up.  I don’t really wanna make videos.  I prefer to be a writer.  But I will make a video if I have to, just to make sure people aren’t fed innacurate information on Turquoise!  Turquoise is so wonderful, I want the essence of it stated accurately so people can shoot for it.  Kids can shoot for Turquoise once we get this model.  They can at least see the goal.  That’s exciting to me!  That really floats my boat!  That’s right at the very heart of my Life Purpose.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Keep in mind that I’m arguing with Perspectives that are lower-down in Growth Level than I am here — so I have to meet them at their level, a level that they can understand.

No, you aren't arguing at the same level as them.
I was saying that you treat others as below you and you get shat at because of that. That serves no purpose other than aggravate people even if it is stated as a fact. You are actively sabotaging your message by doing it. 

I was asking what is the value of nurturing self-stories that are expressed as hierarchy of development in your posts.
What I got in return is the defense of your title as a teacher.

I actually feel bad because of the following misunderstanding. Not for you @Joseph Maynor , as you don't seem to care, but for others in this thread. We are all making fools of ourselves here, defending things from imaginary adversaries.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Joseph Maynor thanks for your work man 

if you're right that leo is green/yellow, im wondering how he could do a video on turquoise without having experienced it yet 

Perhaps there's such a bad reaction because you failed to meet people at their stage. But i guess that's hard to do considering everyone is on their own stage 

Also, I look forward to your work in Coral in the years to come. i'm excited for that 

Edited by thehero

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Thank you.  You understand me.  In fighting for my top value — Truth.  I want the Network of Perspectives to have the best conceptual frameworks to evolve within.  Leo’s building such frameworks — and I wanted him to have my voice, so a created a system to effect his system in order to make that happen as effectively as I knew how to do it.  And now that I’ve got your attention, we have time to do that. We have time to check and see where we’re gonna fuck the project up now and avoid it.  Let’s make the best product that we can for the world!  This is what we do — we’re Personal Development teachers.  I’m fighting for my values in this, that’s all.  Don’t take it personally.  It’s not personal — it’s values.  Even though I’m at Turquoise, I still create systems to change systems when I advance my cause, goals, and values.  Even Turquoise has an Ego — it’s just a much more evolved Ego.  What you see here is me advancing my Ego agenda.  I can be a fierce warrior for Truth — without being ideological about it.  I hope I was able to shed some light on this project.  I just want an accurate result at the end of the day.  I’m big into Spiral Dynamics.  I value it a lot.  I don’t want to see it screwed up.  I want people to have accurate models of Yellow and Turquoise.  That’s what I’m fighting for.  It’s so important that we help people evolve into Tier-Two Growth Levels.  I’m all about that as a Personal Development teacher.  That’s my baby, my mission.  And I want a good, well-informed, clean product from Leo on these Tier-Two Stages.  That’s gonna help my cause enormously to use Leo’s spiral videos as a tool to help people moving forward.  I don’t want to have to do my own Turquoise video to clean his up.  I don’t really wanna make videos.  I prefer to be a writer.  But I will make a video of I have to, just to make sure people aren’t fed innacurate information on Turquoise!  Turquoise is so wonderful, I want the essence of it stated accurately so people can shoot for it.  Kids can shoot for Turquoise once we get this model.  They can at least see the goal.  That’s exciting to me!  That really floats my boat!  That’s right at the very heart of my Life Purpose.

Thank you, Joseph.

I know you have something unique going on. 

Cosmic love <3