lmfao

Leo's stage blue video is good.

105 posts in this topic

@Nahm Silly Monkeys

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@Nahm that's adorable. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

i think ive conquered my arguments and conflicts with people. too much turmoil, no benefit, weakened relationships... whats the point of arguing? 

Edited by thehero

@sarapr it's called a messiah complex. It's a sad thing most people get trapped in when doing enlightenment work. Easy to spot because there's nothing loving about them and they get really argumentative about all their "growth" and "spiritual attainment". They bullshit themselves into thinking they are higher then they already. Someone in turquoise wouldn't even give a shit about how all the stages are defined. There just concepts made up by some people at the end of the day. Good example of another messiah complex is naked reality from YouTube who ended up deleting or his videos eventually because he ended up seeing how he decieved himself and others. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

658DE478-3BED-4B75-8BFA-456A7D0FDE87.gif

A deep stage Yellow strategic thinker in action ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

658DE478-3BED-4B75-8BFA-456A7D0FDE87.gif

I still don't get it O.o

@SBB4746 Are you saying that spiral dynamics is not Absolutely true?? 

You sound like it's nothing more Then just a human construction to map how different character traits tend to evolve. 

Yeah, I remember that naked reality guy, Rali I think he called himself. A special dude, I'll tell you. ?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

11 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I’m over your head frankly.  Let’s not communicate further.  Ok?  I got 40,000 views on my Journals combined and you’re telling me I’m not a teacher.  Get real dude.  I’m the best teacher on here!  That is quantitatively obvious.  Next to Leo, I’m probably the biggest draw to the Forum.  And you flippantly insult me with such eagerness.   I get 100-200 views on my Journal Vol. 4 per day.  I’m the smartest teacher on here.  Don’t fool yourself.

and I said you were full of yourself before this post hahahahah oh man this is rich xD xD

Edited by p1xelmonk

@sarapr  I think you're close ;)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

13 minutes ago, sarapr said:

@Leo Gura how come when you edit your posts it doesn't write edited !?!:ph34r:

It does for me. I thought it did for you too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I’m over your head frankly.  Let’s not communicate further.  Ok?  I got 40,000 views on my Journals combined and you’re telling me I’m not a teacher.  Get real dude.  I’m the best teacher on here!  That is quantitatively obvious.  Next to Leo, I’m probably the biggest draw to the Forum.  And you flippantly insult me with such eagerness.   I get 100-200 views on my Journal Vol. 4 per day.  I’m the smartest teacher on here.  Don’t fool yourself.

Could we have this on a plaque somewhere on the forum?

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

:D

I'm feeling it.

I dont quite understand the difference between stage yellow and stage turquoise. They seem the same to me. Can anyone explain?

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I was going to laugh, then I realized I actually feel sorry for you. I think you need a slice of humble pie. ;) 

...and this post you made just might do it.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 hours ago, p1xelmonk said:

and I said you were full of yourself before this post hahahahah oh man this is rich xD xD

I have good cause to be.  You don’t play basketball against Michael Jordan and then whine that he’s much better than you are.  He’s worked all his life — and you wanna turn the chess table over.  Talk is cheap dude.  I’ve been working on myself for decades.  I am the wisest and smartest person on this Forum — no comparison!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Jesus! Drop it already, we get it! I thought you seemed pretty cool at first but now Im questioning that...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I have good cause to be.  You don’t play basketball against Michael Jordan and then whine that he’s much better than you are.  He’s worked all his life — and you wanna turn the chess table over.  Talk is cheap dude.  I’ve been working on myself for decades. 

hahahah oh god this is great please keep it coming