MM1988

Where is todays video?

164 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

I’m not taking anything personal my man. There is no real communication here. So it’s a not worth going on with you. 

You bury your head in the sand to boot.

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

And here we are running circles around forever. Maybe there is no answer to this question. The self is created by beliefs, and beliefs are created by the self. Chicken and egg dilemma. xD

At this point, and after you saw raw reality (without beliefs), I think one should make a conscious belief, because this state of no beliefs is not beneficial, and maybe harmful to reality at large. Also, 'no beliefs' don't explain anything, so we're clueless forever or claiming to know while we truly know we're clueless.

I think it is time to start believing. Believe!

You can belive if you want. But belief implies duality and duality implies contradiction and conflict. 

Its up to you. 

Edited by Faceless

9 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You can belief if you want. But belief implies duality and duality implies contradiction and conflict. 

Its up to you. 

Yes.

What's the point of not believing? What's the point of living? What's the point of asking? What's the point of answering? What's the point of having or not having a point at all?

You see, there are many layers of beliefs running. You just can't avoid believing. So choose your beliefs consciously. This is my advice.

Inhaling contradits exhaling, and both create life (life = duality = nonduality), but who is right? Maybe everyone ;)

Edited by Truth Addict

So 

the conditioned mind is the self. 

Cause and effect being one and the same movement as the self. 

If we see this is an illusion, why do we continue to move dualistically?? 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

So 

the conditioned mind is the self. 

Causes and effect being onenand the same movement as the self. 

If we see this is an illusion, why do we continue to move dualistically?? 

I think you should replace the 'we' with 'I'. Only you shall answer your question.

6 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Yes.

What's the point of not believing? What's the point of living? What's the point of asking? What's the point of answering? What's the point of having or not having a point at all?

You see, there are many layers of beliefs running. You just can't avoid believing. So choose your beliefs consciously. This is my advice.

Inhaling contradits exhaling, both create life (life = duality = nonduality), but who is right? Maybe everyone ;)

I would investigate what is the nature of belief. If you want to get into that my friend. 

Watch belief move in yourself. This will make sense if you do that. You will see that psychologically belief has absolutely no place what so ever. As that implies a movement away from fear. The self/thought seeks security in belief to self sustain its own continuity. An illusion seeking security in an illusion. Contradiction 

Edited by Faceless

@Joseph Maynor @Facelessfacepalm (1).jpgfacepalm.jpgFacepalm_(4254919655).jpgPicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpgtenor.gif

You guys are arguing over your own definitions, meanings and interpretations, just stop. Stop replying, and challenge yourself to not "help" each other because it's not gonna work. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

@Joseph Maynor @Facelessfacepalm (1).jpgfacepalm.jpgFacepalm_(4254919655).jpgPicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpgtenor.gif

You guys are arguing over your own definitions, meanings and interpretations, just stop. Stop replying, and challenge yourself to not "help" each other because it's not gonna work. 

Are you offering a solution or just a superficial pooh-poohing of a debate you know nothing about and have no intention of participating in?  Any bum off the street can say ‘is not, is too’ — or ‘boo, hooray’.  Do you got any substance there, or are you just taking a cheap-shot with your trite internet memes as usual.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

11 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I would investigate what is the nature of belief. If you want to get into that my friend. 

Watch belief move in yourself. This will make sense if you do that. You will see that psychologically belief has absolutely no place what so ever. As that implies a movement away from fear. The self/thought seeks security in belief to self sustain its own continuity. An illusion seeking security in an illusion. 

I actually understand that. I did many times rest in awareness (though I'm not completely aware or awake).

Beliefs are no different from sight and hearing. The self wants to ground itself in illusion to feel solid and secure. Alright, we agree on that. 

But again, why not using beliefs to your benefit? Since even truth is an illusion.

Edited by Truth Addict

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Are you offering a solution or just a superficial pooh-poohing of a debate you know nothing about and have no intention of participating in?  Any bum off the street can say ‘is not, is too’ — or ‘boo, hooray’.  Do you got any substance there, or are you just taking a cheap shot with your trite internet memes as usual.

Not everything has to be serious. It's okay to have some fun :P

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Not everything has to be serious. It's okay to have some fun :P

Ok.  Sure.  Have fun.  I’ll go do something else.

New video is out now!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Beliefs are no different from sight and hearing.

Sight and hearing come first then there is contact, sensation, then thought comes in and there is identification/desire. 

How is that not different? 

Belief comes from the movement of thought. 

Edited by Faceless

38 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Are you offering a solution or just a superficial pooh-poohing of a debate you know nothing about and have no intention of participating in?  Any bum off the street can say ‘is not, is too’ — or ‘boo, hooray’.  Do you got any substance there, or are you just taking a cheap-shot with your trite internet memes as usual.

Thanks for making me realize how pointless talking with you is :)

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

47 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

New video is out now!

Nice he delivered!

Thought he was gonna skip again this week after that 1 month off!

I'll eat my words now ;)

28 minutes ago, Outer said:

New videos seem to be so much based on forum activity.

?

Can you sum up what you mean? I don't watch the videos.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

17 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

?

I don't watch the videos.

I find this statement bizarre.

This is like joining a book club and saying, I'm not going to read the book you guys are reading, in fact I don't read at all, but I'm just here to chit chat about other things.

Do you read / watch from other resources? which?