MM1988

Where is todays video?

164 posts in this topic

@Faceless

There is one assumption that you might not be aware of when it comes to this specific topic, and that is you believe that beliefs are not reality itself, and that they are something contrary to the Truth. I don't know honestly, but why would you assume that too? Isn't that a belief?

I have no beliefs 

Everything I talk about can be seen within oneself. 

Only if that content of experience, knowledge, and memory is not looking at what is in oneself. If we look according to the content (self) we can not see what is. 

If you guys do not understand that the cause is the effect and the effect is the cause then you are not aware of yourself. 

Edited by Faceless

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Focus inward.  You’re too focused outward without the inner development to back that up.  You’re like a green belt that thinks he’s a fifth degree black belt.

Joseph you are caught in your own jive. You will see soon enough, maybe. 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Joseph you are caught in your own jive. You will see soon enough, maybe. 

The jig is up. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

The jig is up. 

Yes you said that. 

Maybe you should investigate what I am talking about. You are blinded by your own bias friend. You haven’t even investigated what I am saying. 

Is this one of those strange loops that Leo talks about? 

11 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Faceless

There is one assumption that you might not be aware of when it comes to this specific topic, and that is you believe that beliefs are not reality itself, and that they are something contrary to the Truth. I don't know honestly, but why would you assume that too? Isn't that a belief?

Beliefs are illusions yet facts. As they are actually processes taking place. Belief is an illusion by also a fact. 

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Yes you said that. 

Maybe you should investigate what I am talking about. You are blinded by your own bias friend. You haven’t even investigated what I am saying. 

So all you got is ‘cause and effect and effect and cause’.  That’s your third trivial answer.  Count them, I labeled them each time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Faceless Actually, you can't perform in life without beliefs, whether you are aware of them or not. You and I believe, for example, that fire hurts, it's not a fact, it's a belief. (Movement of thought). And in fact, you're here discussing and interacting because you believe in something, I don't know what that is, but it's definitely a belief. But this is slightly off-topic.

Here's the thing, you believe that beliefs are not the Truth (the map is not the territory). It's a belief. Are you aware of this?

You really can't move forward in life without beliefs, and some beliefs can be better than others. You will have to choose. But you can't avoid belief.

And no, I don't think of beliefs as illusions or facts, etc... Beliefs are just beliefs (not the Truth, not reality, not illusions, not facts. Only beliefs). The problem comes when we try to avoid them, claiming (believing) that they contradict with reality.

Btw, it's nice having a conversation with you. 

Edited by Truth Addict

7 minutes ago, Arman said:

I don’t know what Leo says personally but...

Causation. This is a movement of time. 

This is how thought/time moves...

The cause “thoughts” is the effect “thought” and the effect is the cause. One and the same movement. 

⭕️

The self is a self perpetuating movement of time. 

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So all you got is ‘cause and effect and effect and cause’.  That’s your third trivial answer.  Count them, I labeled them each time.

Joseph we are done. You are not even close to getting whats being said. 

There is no point in us going any further. You are not interested in communication.

8 minutes ago, Arman said:

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You really can't move forward in life without beliefs, and some beliefs can be better than others. You will have to choose. But you can't avoid belief.

Btw, it's nice having a conversation with yo

The chooser (the self) is the root of all belief. 

I have not one single belief. Belief is an escape from fear. 

And it is nice to talk with you buddy:)

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

Joseph we are done. You are not even close to getting whats being said. 

There is no point in us going any further. You are not interested in communication.

Don’t put words in my mouth.  Focus inward.  It’s inner work you need.  Focusing outward is not helping you.  You need longer time in the oven Faceless.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yes

ok Joseph. 

You can go back to your journal now 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Yes

ok Joseph. 

You can go back to your journal now 

And controlling to boot.

And controlling to boot.

No need for the back and forth. You know. Let’s just let it be. 

Right? 

18 minutes ago, Faceless said:

No need for the back and forth. You know. Let’s just let it be. 

Right? 

I’m trying to help you, but you run away and take it personally.   You don’t take advice well, yet you always wanna give it.  You’re a spiritual ego.  You just want that feeling of being enlightened and engaging externally, but you don’t really value growth.  You run away every time you’re challenged, or you attack back in a highly rhetorical, manipulative manner.  If you do offer an answer, it’s often a trivial or vague platitude.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Faceless said:

The chooser (the self) is the root of all belief. 

I have not one single belief. Belief is an escape from fear. 

And it is nice to talk with you buddy:)

And here we are running circles around forever. Maybe there is no answer to this question. The self is created by beliefs, and beliefs are created by the self. Chicken and egg dilemma. xD

At this point, and after you saw raw reality (without beliefs), I think one should make a conscious belief, because this state of no beliefs is not beneficial, and maybe harmful to reality at large. Also, 'no beliefs' don't explain anything, so we're clueless forever or claiming to know while we truly know we're clueless.

I think it is time to start believing. Believe!

I’m trying to help you, but you run away and take it personally.  

I’m not taking anything personal my man. There is no real communication here. So it’s a not worth going on with you.