Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ape

Medicinal Clay for IBS

4 posts in this topic

IBS =  Irritable bowel syndrome

I suffered pretty heavily from IBS over the past years. A week ago I discovered Medicinal Clay (https://www.luvos.net/Products/Adolf-Just-Luvos-Healing-Earth-gastro-balance) and it gave me a new life.I used to always have stomach cramps, especially in the morning from not being able to burp, pretty much always either constipation or diarrhea and heartburn after every larger meal.

I just put a little bit of the clay into water and drink it. It helped from the first time I used it and I can finally eat without being in pain afterwards.
I use it whenever I get either stomach cramps or heartburn and it helps pretty much instantly.
Surprisingly enough, despite the fact that this is basically dirt the taste isn't even that bad.

Everyone who suffers from similar symptoms should definitely give it a try. There are no known side effects to this therapy and it's cheap.

Edited by Ape

Wondering it the clay is perhaps introducing some healthy bacteria to the gut? Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing. Glad you found something, IBS is a nasty one and so many people suffer from it these days....

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Possibly! But as a matter of precaution the brand that I use heats the clay to 130°C 

My best advice for IBS: just cut wheat.  

Oh, but pizza - do it.

Oh, but nutritional dogma - do it.

Flour was the one thing ruining my life for a looong time